Yes! Rangers Sucking It Up!

CaptainScotty

Hmm, I almost, ALMOST, thought the rangers had their holes covered, but it looks like they are just as susceptible this season to blown coverage and shoddy defense as last season. And the usual lack of grit...

Though I have to admit that the Holik-Barnaby connection is pretty gritty....

I love it when the rangers suck, its almost as good as seeing the Devils win.

The Rangers were absolutely horrific tonight. A completely different team from the one that showed up in Carolina. No effort on the PP, can't put 2 passes together or get any quality chances on Theodore. Pavel better hurry back because this team looks mediocre without him. :D they just quit after the 1st period. Holik didn't do much, Kasparaitis was terrible.

I jinxed them saying they were getting it back together after turning into a mild mess at the end of the first...HAHAHAHA! The blew monkey chunks...I'm just not sure how it happens -here is where we'll see if Trotts can actually do anything for them.

Heeheee wonder what Holik had to say after the game...

The Rangers were awful tonight, but at least they weren't as bad as San Jose last night. On the up side, I got to watch a nice Canadian broadcast of the game where they actually commentate in an even-handed non-homer kind of way. You mean you can call games that way? Shocking.

On the up side, I got to watch a nice Canadian broadcast of the game where they actually commentate in an even-handed non-homer kind of way. You mean you can call games that way? Shocking.

Heh, I don't mind watching Canadian/TSN telecasts :) . I've only seen a few but they seem less homerish than what we get subjected to on ESPN, so far. And at least I didn't have to hear SAM NOSEN! :o

I only saw last half of game but NYR$ did revert back to their old sucky-a$$ ways...