Salmela clears Waivers

ghdi

The guy is soft. I don't even know why he really got another chance.

Let the moves continue, please. NJ needs to both free up money and make signing in NJ appealing for Parise. Trading Arnott and Zubrus should be next on the agenda.

i REALLY hope thats the plan and that Lou wont wait too long to at least talk to Zach... i know were in a mess but i keep on getting small panick attacks when im thinking that Lou havent even approach Zach for preleminary talks at least or at least something... seems like he's not even showing interest... plus he traded Parise's best friend in the team... id just like to know that he sat with him to let him know that he's really important to their future and all... we cant even let Zach THINK about going elsewhere... but the more he waits... the more he may think about it

playing the independant game works with girls... not hockey players

Edited by SterioDesign

Always thought he had a boatload of potential. Never the same player after the concussion following that great play (can't remember if he scored or had an assist) in that goal against Philly.

Sad but true. I hope hes not claimed though. He needs more time as hes just come off a serious injury.

he scored and got nailed by Carter

Blatant from behind blow to the head, and a ridiculous intent to injure. He was face down,unconscious in a blood puddle a second after scoring. I don't remember if Carter even got 2 minutes.

Edited by jim777

Blatant from behind blow to the head, and a ridiculous intent to injure. He was face down,unconscious in a blood puddle a second after scoring. I don't remember if Carter even got 2 minutes.

He didn't deserve it at the time, it was a legal hit by NHL rules. All Carter did was finish his check a little high.

What's with this thread -- all kinds of different people chiming in and everyone being funny and stuff :blink:

biggiebig living up to his handle with that pic up there too <_<;):giggle:

I'm about to have fish paste on crackers by the way.... leftover Swedish tube o'fish! hahaha!

I dont know how that compares to salmon on wafers but.. :unsure: what the hell