Langenbrunner Just scored for Dallas

msweet

on a layup on a beautiful pass from Richards

His smirk really irritates me

I am glad to see his low-class act gone

Low-class act gone? Stop being a hater msweet. Why even start a thread then? I know it sounds like I love Langs but I really didn't have any special admiration towards him, but the hate here is ridiculous.

He smiled after a goal?!?! Jackass!

Low-class act gone? Stop being a hater msweet. Why even start a thread then? I know it sounds like I love Langs but I really didn't have any special admiration towards him, but the hate here is ridiculous.

He smiled after a goal?!?! Jackass!

Not a hater...and I don't care for your reference... Just never liked him as captain.. I've met him in person and have heard numerous stories about him being a dvck

His play this year was an embarrassment and hence he was first to go.

Langenbrunner's performance this year is on Lou and management. He should have been let go in the offseason (possibly for a greater return) after that pathetic showing last year with the C on his chest.

Thanks for 2003, k bai.

Langenbrunner's performance this year is on Lou and management. He should have been let go in the offseason (possibly for a greater return) after that pathetic showing last year with the C on his chest.

Thanks for 2003, k bai.

Lou asked if Langs would waive his NTC before the season started. Langs said no.

Thanks for 2003, k bai.

You must've missed that it was revealed that Langenbrunner was asked to waive his no-trade clause during training camp and refused.

I would like for Langenbrunner to be exposed on Dallas, but whatever, he gave us several good years.

I hadn't heard that. I'm surprised that anecdote even came out of the FO. I imagine Langenbrunner said that? Wonder if it's true.

Regardless, the fact that he started the year wearing the "C" is inexcusable. Another black mark on MacLean's record.

I hadn't heard that. I'm surprised that anecdote even came out of the FO. I imagine Langenbrunner said that? Wonder if it's true.

Regardless, the fact that he started the year wearing the "C" is inexcusable. Another black mark on MacLean's record.

It was pretty great when Lemaire got re-hired that he tore the C off Langenbrunner in that first practice.

Still amazes me how everyone here thinks Jamie was a pathetic captain when pretty much all his teammates have said otherwise. And spare me the well what are they supposed to say crap...they didn't have to say very positive things about him. There was a big respect level from all the guys and it seems he did a lot to help young guys professionally and personally when they came up from Gionta, Zajac and Parise. A lot of stuff that no one knows about either.

It was time for a change. That's all. It was best for the team and it was best for him. Thought everyone was over this, but I guess not. When do we play Dallas next? Can't imagine how well that's going to go over at The Rock.

double scapegoat! sh!t, maybe he should have ripped off the 15 and eaten it while he was at it.

on a layup on a beautiful pass from Richards

His smirk really irritates me

I am glad to see his low-class act gone

Are you a retard?

Langenbrunner gave us many good years and was a good leader. I feel bad that his 1k game wasnt in NJ, but I wish him success in Dallas. Good for him.

It was his 1,000th game. The Stars honored him in a pregame ceremony, which I guess is pretty nice, considering he is a new player there.

It's not like he was a new player to their organization though. Out of those 999 games played, 435 of them were in a Stars' jersey. Very nice gesture though....

You must've missed that it was revealed that Langenbrunner was asked to waive his no-trade clause during training camp and refused.

I am starting to wonder how different this season would have been if he'd just waived the stupid NTC to begin with. Maybe this season would have been doa with MacLean anyway but this team was subpar at best with Lemaire too at the end of last year and the first few games this year until Langs got traded.

Funny how he was whining about MacLean and Rolston getting scapegoated when in truth he was the first target and rightly so after last year.