Highly Unlikely

GoArmySports

I thought it was fairly funny. It's like The Lonely Island for hockey fans (say the guy with the The Onion for hockey fans website, so you can see why I think it's not bad).

Also, I'm officially far enough away from pop music to have NO CLUE what song they're parody-ing. Is it a Lady Gaga song?

The original and parody are both terrible lol

I thought it was fairly funny. It's like The Lonely Island for hockey fans (say the guy with the The Onion for hockey fans website, so you can see why I think it's not bad).

Also, I'm officially far enough away from pop music to have NO CLUE what song they're parody-ing. Is it a Lady Gaga song?

Oh, how I envy your blissful ignorance. I am going to murder the next person that plays Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or anything of that sort.

I'll be in jail by noon.

Hey how can you not know the song? I know it from hockey games alone.

You know and they use a song from the early 90s but they never get to the actual song -- and I CANNOT remember which song it is - it's not Unbeleiveable, it's not Shake that Body, but it's in that same vein and era... I'll kick myself when I remember it - I'm sort of enjoying racking my brain to continue the tune...

Remember those posts "Does anyone know what song it is they play that goes: dun dun Boi-eee-ung? Maybe they used in in a make up advt in the 90s too..."

Hey how can you not know the song? I know it from hockey games alone.

You know and they use a song from the early 90s but they never get to the actual song -- and I CANNOT remember which song it is - it's not Unbeleiveable, it's not Shake that Body, but it's in that same vein and era... I'll kick myself when I remember it - I'm sort of enjoying racking my brain to continue the tune...

Remember those posts "Does anyone know what song it is they play that goes: dun dun Boi-eee-ung? Maybe they used in in a make up advt in the 90s too..."

I've been to 15 NJD games this year and 3 Trenton games this year and I haven't heard it once.