GDT Devils vs. Panthers

ZeroGravityFat

Damn. Marty was looking strong too. I thought he had another shutout on his hands. Oh well.

I dont think it was any Devil on the ice's fault. Arnott should have drawn a penalty on that one. Obvious slash on his hands.

And now Arnott is getting a penalty? For talking sh!t? Ouy.

great! on the PP so many time the player had the puck where elias scored his goal but THEY WERE NOT EVEN LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES by the goalie... they were trying to go around to setup Kovie all the time...

lots of goals are scored that way, they were creative (with their passes) but it was mostly always to setup kovie or any point shot

great! on the PP so many time the player had the puck where elias scored his goal but THEY WERE NOT EVEN LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES by the goalie... they were trying to go around to setup Kovie all the time...

lots of goals are scored that way, they were creative (with their passes) but it was mostly always to setup kovie or any point shot

Thats what pisses me off about Kovy. He is passing more then he was when he was a Devil last season but still....everyone thinks, including himself, that he is the key to winning and goals. Instead of passing to Kovy where everyone on the other team is watching him on the ice, they should just rip it on net and put someone like Tedenby camped out next to the net waiting for the rebound.

hockey is fun to watch again.

This right here. It may be just about impossible to make the playoffs, but I'm just happy to see this team playing solid hockey in all areas for the most part. It's a fun team to watch again, which it hasn't been since some time in December 2009.