Sign in to follow this  
smokinscurvy

? for Nieuwy25

What is that on the Stars' 3rd jersey? A bull? A cow? What I ask, what? :argh:

I know it's the 'Lone Star State' and all that ... :blink: Is it supposed to symbolize the longhorn steer?

At any rate, that may be the UGLIEST jersey that I've ever seen!!!!

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone. :unsure:

It's a......... urmm. I don't know either but I agree that that jersey is the mother of all bad Jerseys and probably married to the old Ducks jersey. Don't worry about offending anyone. It's the jersey that offends, not you.

You didnt offend anyone, I believe the general agreement was that it was a diagram of the fallopian tubes last time heh.

You didnt offend anyone, I believe the general agreement was that it was a diagram of the fallopian tubes last time heh.

Well a cross between that and a cow anyway, hence dallasdevil's 'Mooterus' moniker :evil:

Yeah the jersey belongs in a biology class, not on a hockey team. :P

Yeah the jersey belongs in a biology class, not on a hockey team. :P

lol! :rofl:

I think it's safe to say that I agree with all of the above comments!

That's the worst excuse for a hockey jersey that has ever been conceived. :rolleyes:

It's supposed to be a rendering of the constellation Taurus . . . the bull . . . Texas . . . really a great idea, huh. :puke:

Unfortunately, it looks more like a diagram of a uterus. And even more unfortunately, their target market for it - young kids - apparently love it. Go figure.

Scurvy that genius quote drives me nuts! Now a PERFECTIONIST may think like that... but then how many brilliant thoughts are lost if only Mr. Perfect Genius had talked them out.

But naturally I love both quotes too :P

and WHAT may I ask is smokinscurvy?

Scurvy that genius quote drives me nuts!  Now a PERFECTIONIST may think like that... but then how many brilliant thoughts are lost if only Mr. Perfect Genius had talked them out. 

But naturally I love both quotes too :P

and WHAT may I ask is smokinscurvy?

Smokinscurvy ... what is it you ask? I guess it could be confused as a lot of things ... but, I think it's rather WHOM is it? :P It's just a 'handle' that I use on the internet. Nothing more. :rolleyes:

As far as the quotes go ... thanks for your insight. I love EAP, and I thought that the quotes would reflect myself as far as posting on this board! :lol:

well, I like both... the first is very apropos to this board! :lol:

(I figure a good quote should be irritating!)

but smokinscurvy... it seems kind of gross! but it COULD be Smokin S Curvy - S curvy is Christy Brinkley's signature pose - so really you may be a Christie Brinkley fan :lol: Rather obscure moniker wouldnt' you say :P:lol: