All-Star Fantasy Game

Quinn01

+1

The one girl who was bringing out the jerseys I believe in the red dress was disgustingly skinny. I'm pretty sure I saw Cam Ward and Stamkos laughing about something beside eachother the one time she came out. The NHL could do alot better with the ladies..

The one girl who was bringing out the jerseys I believe in the red dress was disgustingly skinny. I'm pretty sure I saw Cam Ward and Stamkos laughing about something beside eachother the one time she came out. The NHL could do alot better with the ladies..

The one in the black dress looked like she was 12.

This whole event was disgusting. The whole idea was to embarrass the hell outta the last few players. I hope they drop this format. Kessell looked like he was about to cry. I feel for the guy, he's been thru so much sht. It's not his fault he was traded for high end picks.

Another sh!t move by rat faced bettman. I'm surprised he didn't order Elias to be picked last.

Edited by devlman

This whole event was disgusting. The whole idea was to embarrass the hell outta the last few players.

Overreact much? It was all in good fun. The players are all-stars, they were laughing, joking around and having a good time. You really think that any of them were genuinely upset for where they got picked in this meaningless draft?

I hope they drop this format. Kessell looked like he was about to cry.

He was smiling and laughing pretty much the whole time... at which point in this video do you think he's "about to cry"? http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=94869

I feel for the guy, he's been thru so much sht. It's not his fault he was traded for high end picks.

Oh boo hoo, that well-paid all-star athlete who also just received a new car for free must be so depressed about being pick last. Poor guy. Let's send him some flowers.

Another sh!t move by rat faced bettman. I'm surprised he didn't order Elias to be picked last.

When in doubt, blame Bettman!

devlman, you do realize, as the above poster stated, they're All Stars?

You going to feel sorry for the Hall of Famer who got the fewest votes to get into the Hall of Fame too? Yeah, that's sure an embarrassment.

Kessel had no qualms with being last picked, nor does his charity which just got $20,000 more donated to them.

This was an awesome way to do this, EVERYONE, including the Sedin twins, were happy and having fun. And if anyone has something to bitch about, its them since this is the first time they EVER have been on different teams.

No I just feel bad for Kessell. When he was refusing to come down for the interview it honestly looked like he was gonna cry. Completely awkward. I bet you he gives away the car too. It'll only remind him of this embarrassment. They could have done this a little better. Yeah he makes millions but its hard not feel for the guy w the sh!t he's been taking.