All-Star Fantasy Game

Quinn01

No I just feel bad for Kessell. When he was refusing to come down for the interview it honestly looked like he was gonna cry. Completely awkward. I bet you he gives away the car too. It'll only remind him of this embarrassment. They could have done this a little better. Yeah he makes millions but its hard not feel for the guy w the sh!t he's been taking.

Embarrassment?! Really?!

Wow, can we please stop with the theatrics as if this is the biggest disappointment since Ralph Cox was the last one cut before USA went on to win the gold in 1980?

And he's going to give the car away since he probably has a better one and knows someone who could use a new freaking car.

No I just feel bad for Kessell. When he was refusing to come down for the interview it honestly looked like he was gonna cry.

He wasn't refusing, he just didn't hear. That happened a bunch of other times too. Did you watch the whole thing?

I bet you he gives away the car too. It'll only remind him of this embarrassment.

Or maybe he'll give it away because he already has his dream car. Or his two dream cars. Or three.

Yeah he makes millions but its hard not feel for the guy w the sh!t he's been taking.

Actually it's really, really easy not to feel bad for him. You seem to be the only one that does. :rolleyes:

What is Elias participating in?

I think he's doing accuracy shooting and one of the other ones.

Edited by iamtheprodigy

They need a horn as a signal when they're ready to go, these refs are the same idiots who actually officiate games so you know someone is going to get killed relying on these inconsistent buffoons.

Kessel lost this challenge, gotta feel sorry for him.... Same with Henrik as he didn't get to shoot against his brother. These poor guys are having the times of their lives, but boy, must feel like crap going last in the draft of a game that doesn't really matter other than showcasing how great you've been to this point of the season. :whistling::rolleyes:

They need a horn as a signal when they're ready to go, these refs are the same idiots who actually officiate games so you know someone is going to get killed relying on these inconsistent buffoons.

Kessel lost this challenge, gotta feel sorry for him.... Same with Henrik as he didn't get to shoot against his brother. These poor guys are having the times of their lives, but boy, must feel like crap going last in the draft of a game that doesn't really matter other than showcasing how great you've been to this point of the season. :whistling::rolleyes:

Yeah man, did you see the look in his eyes when he didn't win? I just felt so terrible for him. I think they set it up on purpose to embarrass him.

Versus and the people running the events on the ice did a horrible job with running this event yet again. Miss-communications several times starting events. Could we have turned all the lights on in the arena as well, were they trying to save some money?

Agreed. To add to that I'd like to point out that several times the on-screen clocks were wrong or missing and in general I just felt like most of the events didn't have a proper "set-up" so we knew what to expect and get excited for.

There were also a lot of really forced interviews. "Why did you pick so-and-so for the hardest shot challenge?" "What advice did you give him before the event?" What do you expect them to say? "Well, he shoots pretty hard." "I told him to shoot as hard as he could." They were put in awkward spots the whole night. They should focus more on the funny stuff between the players or just the general atmosphere with the fans and not try to force down the viewers' throats that there is a strategy and storyline behind every event. It's clear the players are just there to have fun and nobody cares much about the point system or "strategy", so why pretend that there's more to it than there is?

Overall a pretty disappointing event, not that I was expecting much.

Since you obviously know people that are better refs than the ones currently officiating NHL games, perhaps you should get in touch with Terry Gregson, the director of officiating.