Pandolfo back with the Devils (sort of)

msweet

Jay Pandolfo is back with the Devils – sort of. After Pandolfo failed to earn a contract from his AHL tryout with Springfield in December, he is starting to look toward the next stage of his career and will be doing some work for the Devils.

Pandolfo’s role isn’t really defined right now.

“He’s going to start doing some different things,” Lamoriello said. “It’s just generalities. He’s made a decision that hockey is sort of in the past tense and he’s going to get involved in learning and doing some scouting and some other things.”

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/comments/lamoriello_says_potential_sale_wont_affect_hockey_business_pandolfo_back_wi/

My guess is he has been appointed to sell the team.

Either that or he has been squirreling away his pay cheques for his entire career and is now going to buy a share in the team. Jeff is probably looking for a silent partner, and they don't come more silent than Pando!

Glad he's back with no hard feelings after the sh!t Lemaire pulled last year. One of my all time faves, along with Dog, Dano and Stevens.

Great news. I had heard from a team employee a few days ago he was returning in some capacity, but i didn't make too much of it until word officially came down today. Anyone who knows me personally knows he is one of my favorite Devils. I picked up yet another Pando game worn last week. I guess between this and the retro jersey it was a sign!

2239316200102523534S600x600Q85.jpg

2885459220102523534S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by SJP20

Great news. I had heard from a team employee a few days ago he was returning in some capacity, but i didn't make too much of it until word officially came down today. Anyone who knows me personally knows he is one of my favorite Devils. I picked up yet another Pando game worn last week. I guess between this and the retro jersey it was a sign!

As soon as I read this topic, the first thing that came to mind was, "Oh boy, Kens going to be happy about this one." :lol: