Rooting Interests Thread

PaDevsFan

I can't believe the Flyers think they have that much control. No team is that good. This sucks and I do not enjoy our gut-busting throwaways to stay even. The kids are dinette [???] vets are fine but Kovalchuk... I worry he's taking it to heart. He has no control over the overall situation.

WTF. iPhones suck. I'm not editing I'm too lazy.

Fixed... kinda.

I can't believe the fIlures think theyhave that much control. No team is that good. This sucks and I do notenjoy our gusbusting throwaways to stay even. The kidsare dinette vets ar fine but kolvalchuk I worry he's takingityo heart. He has no control over the overall situation

WTF. iPhones suck. Imnot editing I'm tio lazy

I thought you were just drunk lol...then again I would think that way considering I've been uptown most of the day at St. Patrick's weekend gettogethers.

And I want to get mad at the Flyers for tanking but they really just look like us two years ago post-552, completely unmotivated after getting far in first early.

Edited by NJDevs4978

The main thing tonight is that Buffalo lost and we moved up to six points behind seventh or eighth, depending on what the Rangers do.

That right there makes it a good night.

Moving to within 6 points of BUF is nice, but moving within 6 points of the Rags is even better considering we'll have two games in hand after tonight.

Fvck yeah! Sharks score. How I hate to have to listen to Sam Rosen. Drives me nuts.

I have the Sharks feed, being they're the local team. The Sharks announcers are quite entertained by Torts "expressions" behind the bench.:lol: