GDT: RED HOT DEVILS Host Florida Panthers 2/4

ThreeCups

We got our wish last night friends. Queen Henrik was chased in the 2nd period by our boys. It was an absolutely beautiful sight to see. Tonight's goal; JUST WIN BABY WIN! Jacques has the guys playing to our potential right now, and the playoffs CAN happen! (to reiterate the thoughts of others: If LL pulled the plug on the J-Mac experiment around Thanksgiving when he should have, we would be in 8th place AT THE WORST right now- neither here nor there at this point) No let downs tonight in our own building. We trail 8th place Atlanta by 18 points, with 3 games in hand. If we can win our "games in hand" we would be behind by 12 points!!! Can we win 6 more than them down the stretch? ABSOLUTELY!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our wish last night friends. Queen Henrik was chased in the 2nd period by our boys. It was an absolutely beautiful sight to see. Tonight's goal; JUST WIN BABY WIN! Jacques has the guys playing to our potential right now, and the playoffs CAN happen! (to reiterate the thoughts of others: If LL pulled the plug on the J-Mac experiment around Thanksgiving when he should have, we would be in 8th place AT THE WORST right now- neither here nor there at this point) No let downs tonight in our own building. We trail 8th place Atlanta by 18 points, with 3 games in hand. If we can win our "games in hand" we would be behind by 12 points!!! Can we win 6 more than them down the stretch? ABSOLUTELY!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

I have been on this one as witnessed by my "rooting interests thread!! Others seem to tell me we have "less than a 1 % chance" of making the playoffs. While I agree it will be an incredible run if we get in I think less than 1 % may be shortchanging our boys just a bit! Yes with the games in hand we could certainly catch Atlanta, and with several games left against Carolina we could catch them as well if we play to our potential.

So agree wholeheartedly Lets Go Devils win this game tonight and continue the run!!!

I think we just need to keep playing well. Realistically it's not one team you have to pass it is about 7. So all those 7 teams have to do worse than us in varying degrees.

We will need to go on a 24-5-2 finish down the stretch. Is it possible, sure... is it probable, not really, but i don't give a sh!t. It's just nice to watch my team play well right now.

BTW -- I need my name changed again to CMONJACQUES

GO DEVILS!!

i will not be streaming the next 2 games due to the insanity surrounding feeds and the super bowl

but since they (the government and whoever) will get bored and forget about that by monday

ill resume the feed tuesday v Carolina

sorry to those who use it.. i just dont want to take the chance during this stupid stream shakedown

GO DEVILS!!

i will not be streaming the next 2 games due to the insanity surrounding feeds and the super bowl

but since they (the government and whoever) will get bored and forget about that by monday

ill resume the feed tuesday v Carolina

sorry to those who use it.. i just dont want to take the chance during this stupid stream shakedown

Ah damn. Sorry to hear that. I don't blame ya one bit, though. Can't wait til you bring the stream back!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!