Free Tix to Tonight's Game vs. Carolina

Colin226

Hey guys.. I can't make the game tonight.. I have 2 tickets in section 226, row 3 (second row).. Just looking to get $2 per ticket via PayPal (sent as gift) to cover the cost the team charges me to email them.. So the tickets themselves are free to whomever wants them.. All I ask is that you support the team :cheers:

PM me if interested!!

ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY!!

Edited by Colin226

I have one ticket that I posted up in marketplace for free, I betcha I won't find a taker hah

I wish the team could see this.. I wrote my ticket rep today explained how all of their last-minute discounts and free ticket giveaways/contests mean fans aren't buying tickets at face value and they're just waiting for the specials so it drives prices down.. A bad record doesn't help either, but anyone who follows the team knows this is an exciting time to catch a game.. This is a perfect example of how the ticket resale market is so bad I can't sell my seats ($37 face value) for $2!!

I wish the team could see this.. I wrote my ticket rep today explained how all of their last-minute discounts and free ticket giveaways/contests mean fans aren't buying tickets at face value and they're just waiting for the specials so it drives prices down.. A bad record doesn't help either, but anyone who follows the team knows this is an exciting time to catch a game.. This is a perfect example of how the ticket resale market is so bad I can't sell my seats ($37 face value) for $2!!

I couldn't agree more and I bet season ticket renewals drop big time because of the situations of numerous discounts they have offered over the season.

Nice move by you though Colin.

Hey guys.. I can't make the game tonight.. I have 4 tickets in section 226.. Just looking to get $2 per ticket via PayPal (sent as gift) to cover the cost the team charges me to email them.. So the tickets themselves are free to whomever wants them.. All I ask is that you support the team :cheers:

PM me if interested!!

GOD I would love to go, I would take my 3 sons, but I am in an accelerated Degree completion program and have clas on Tuesday evenings. We missed last week due to bad weather, and I know we are going to get alot of material tonight. Damn I wish I could take them....

I couldn't agree more and I bet season ticket renewals drop big time because of the situations of numerous discounts they have offered over the season.

Nice move by you though Colin.

I bet they do drop and my rep said they will be lowering season ticket prices in certain areas (if 226 doesn't drop I'll rofl so hard I'll sh!t myself), so that tells me they know they are losing some people..

Hey, if I can't go tonight I might as well get someone else in those seats who will cheer in my place :boogie:

GOD I would love to go, I would take my 3 sons, but I am in an accelerated Degree completion program and have clas on Tuesday evenings. We missed last week due to bad weather, and I know we are going to get alot of material tonight. Damn I wish I could take them....

No worries.. The way things are going, I might be doing this again for several game :doh1: I'll post again for future games if I have tix that need to be gotten rid of