What Do You Pledge?

Sharifijanov2099

I've already pledged that, if NJ makes the playoffs, I will grow my hair out. I've kept it buzz-length for years now and have no interest in doing anything else. But, if NJ squeaks in, I guess i'll need to invest again in some kind of comb. :-)

So, fans, what are you willing to do (realistically) if Jersey nabs 8th spot on the final day of the season????

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already pledged that, if NJ makes the playoffs, I will grow my hair out. I've kept it buzz-length for years now and have no interest in doing anything else. But, if NJ squeaks in, I guess i'll need to invest again in some kind of comb. :-)

So, fans, what are you willing to do (realistically) if Jersey nabs 8th spot on the final day of the season????

If they make the playoffs, I won't shower until they are either knocked out, or hoist Lord Stanley's Cup! J/K, but if they make it I really may hafta dye my hair "DEVILS RED" for the run!

That is normal playoff stuff. Shouldn't the playoff beards start now since almost every game is a playoff game? 4 losses and the dream is done.

I've had my beard since October. Normally I'll shave it off once the weather turns warmer, but if they're still in the hunt it'll stay.

I have always wanted to do the playoff beard, so I pleadge to finally grow one this year if they get in.

Mike