What Do You Pledge?

Sharifijanov2099

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing the beard, and if they win the cup, my pledge from the start of the season stays the same...Devils tatt.

Should also add that the GF hates beards, so guess I'm going without sex for the whole playoffs too. :doh1:

Edited by mmajeski06

I will get my first ever tattoo of the Devils logo on one of my arms.

I like your thinking and your guts. I hate the idea of a tattoo on my arm but if your will to match that pledge and if the Devils make the playoffs I too will get a matching tattoo on my arm and send in pics to this entire forum. I love the Devils, but the thought of getting anything permanent scares me. As a youngster I told my parents I'd never get a piercing or tattoo. But on the other hand I'd give almost anything for the Devils to make it in.

Edited by E-Devil

If the Devils make the playoffs I will cut my shoulder-length hair off for the first time since I graduated high school 4 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I pledged that if they make the playoffs, at 25 years old I will get my first tattoo....and it will be Devils related.

Dead serious. First round exit, sweep or win....a miracle that I've witnessed and was a pulling for will forever be with me.

You and me both.

I pledge to send Scott Cullen from TSN a big steaming pile of sh!t in a bag. Been emailing this jackass the past few days. The Devils have been one of if not the hotest team in the league the past 20 games. Last week he still had them ranked 26th and this week they jump a whopping 7 spots to 19. Every East team in the top eight spots continue to play .500 hockey have remained same or gone up on his rankings. How the hell aren't the Devs in the top ten. His rankings claim not to go by records, but current play, injuries and a few other stats. Either way he's full of sh!t.

That's my pledge.