Devils' "crazy pursuit"

Jerrydevil

From Mike Vaccaro's column today in the NY Post:

* I don’t think they can pull this off, or even come close, but the Devils’ crazy pursuit of the No. 8 seed in the East — after all but forfeiting the first half of the season — is one of the most compelling, if under-noticed, stories of the winter right now.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/pros_must_be_perfect_on_anthem_h6xN8pwgnfkX6exBdEB8fL#ixzz1DqtCl2oI

* I don’t think they can pull this off, or even come close, but the Devils’ crazy pursuit of the No. 8 seed in the East — after all but forfeiting the first half of the season — is one of the most compelling, if under-noticed, stories of the winter right now.

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...L#ixzz1DqtCl2oI

Yes, but WE are enjoying it! Or, at least, WE SHOULD BE.

In a weird sense, this season is becoming more fun to experience than some of our division-winning seasons of recent years.

Edited by 95Crash

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/pros_must_be_perfect_on_anthem_h6xN8pwgnfkX6exBdEB8fL#ixzz1DqtCl2oI

While they may not come all the way back (EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE THEY WILL) to say they wont even come close? They have already grabbed some attention by cutting a 27 point lead to 12...

Yes, but WE are enjoying it! Or, at least, WE SHOULD BE.

In a weird sense, this season is becoming more fun to experience than some of our division-winning seasons of recent years.

Agreed. In a season where most teams would just call it a lost cause (See: Islanders), they have made it interesting and given us a reason to watch. If anything, this more than makes up for the wasted time spent watching the first half of the season.

started working on a new Devs tribute video yesterday

edit: funny, Ive been planning it for weeks and wanted to use music from the Tron Legacy soundtrack, and i just noticed that Devils media actually used one of the songs I had in mind for a STH commercial lol

can anyone find me a msg/espn/fsn clip that talks about the devils abysmal record under jmac/ his firing?

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil