People of Walmart

El Diablo

I was traveling thru walmart today and was very pleasantly surprised at the amount and quality of devils merchandise, Usually these stores (kohls,target, etc ) devote most merch to the giants , jets,yankees, rags and flyers but there were some nice items such as hoodies, t's , ski caps (which i picked up) and a couple of different backpacks. that is all, and btw if you do go, wear something fancy please...

Which Walmart was this?

Mike

I was traveling thru walmart today and was very pleasantly surprised at the amount and quality of devils merchandise, Usually these stores (kohls,target, etc ) devote most merch to the giants , jets,yankees, rags and flyers but there were some nice items such as hoodies, t's , ski caps (which i picked up) and a couple of different backpacks. that is all, and btw if you do go, wear something fancy please...

I have noticed in the last year or 2 the quantity of devils merchandise being available at retail stores such as Walmart, Target, Kohls, etc is higher than before. Perhaps a push by the Devils fairly new marketing department to get their stuff in area stores?

Yeah I have noticed the improved merchandise as well here in JC at Target. Even if you can't find anything there, there is a Modells across the street.

On a side note I was in the City visiting my gf and we stopped in at Grestedes. There to my suprise were Devils tissue boxes, of course right next to Rangers tissue boxes but still it was cool to see random Devils stuff on the Upper West Side.

I got so pumped over that lol. :)

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673

I need a Devils hoddie. Hmmmmm

Id suggest Kohl's. I saw a really nice one in there. Red, with the Devils logo and also had the eastern conference patch on the sleeve. You can probably find percentage off coupons to download online to use.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.