Sign in to follow this  
mrthemike

Playoff Chances

Two pages of this thread and still no Han-Solo-"never-tell-me-the-odds" references? :( You disappoint me...

Show the NHL and the world what it means to be a Devil, no one could ever realistically talk sh!t about the organization again.

Guess they were saying the same thing in 1995. :P Haters gonna hate.

With a lot of our opponents games going our way so far I'm starting to like our chances more and more. What I'm afraid of though is getting our winning streak snapped eventually and catching some kind of hangover - it happened in the past.

I might not believe in this "we're playing a weak team" thing (this is NHL, anyone can beat anyone, literally), but the fact remains I'd rather play those Sens and Islanders a few times than face Detroit, Vancouver or Philadelphia. So the schedule is in fact pretty favourable and we should take advantage of it.

Two pages of this thread and still no Han-Solo-"never-tell-me-the-odds" references? :( You disappoint me...

Guess they were saying the same thing in 1995. :P Haters gonna hate.

With a lot of our opponents games going our way so far I'm starting to like our chances more and more. What I'm afraid of though is getting our winning streak snapped eventually and catching some kind of hangover - it happened in the past.

I might not believe in this "we're playing a weak team" thing (this is NHL, anyone can beat anyone, literally), but the fact remains I'd rather play those Sens and Islanders a few times than face Detroit, Vancouver or Philadelphia. So the schedule is in fact pretty favourable and we should take advantage of it.

So ominous, so ironic