The 2011 Comprehensive Trade Deadline Thread

Derlique

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think an arnott/greene package could bring something worthwhile back for sure. washington, LA, Nashville, Minny, Montreal - all would like them. chicago needs a defenseman now too.

I think if we have an Arnott/Greene package we'll get a bigger bagn for our buck. At least that's what I've learned from watching "American Pickers"

Also, just putting out here that Ektard has Arnott to Montreal at e3.

Ha. So, he basically just regurgitated every internet rumor surrounding the Habs over the last 3 months. Awesome.

How does this guy make money with this crap but my Freelance career peaks and valleys like Lindsey Lohan's criminal mischief.

you guys do know that florida has beaten us twice this year?

Whats that got to do with anything?

The poor Nic comment was refering to the fact he has been traded twice now and has yet to find a regular slot on any of the teams he has been on for the last couple of years.

Cant be helping his development.

Whats that got to do with anything?

The poor Nic comment was refering to the fact he has been traded twice now and has yet to find a regular slot on any of the teams he has been on for the last couple of years.

Cant be helping his development.

He isn't really helping his own cause either, really. But, like you said, an attitude adjustment could go a long way for Bergfors. At the very least, it could help get him out of the press box and off the trade block. The kid's got talent.

He isn't really helping his own cause either, really. But, like you said, an attitude adjustment could go a long way for Bergfors. At the very least, it could help get him out of the press box and off the trade block. The kid's got talent.

No I totally agree, I never thought that he would be the sort of player to develop a bad reputation or an attitude problem. Whenever he was interviewed as a prospect and whe he was with the Devils he always seemed down to earth and willing to work hard.

He seems to have talked himself out of the lineup quite a few times in his short NHL career.