Zdeno Chara Hits Max Pacioretty

thefiestygoat

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils are sponsored by Air Canada. Or they're on the sideboards at least. Air Canada has sponsorships with a lot of the American teams.

Its been reported that Air Canada makes $20 million chartering the Devils, Caps, Ducks, and 3 other American teams plus all 6 Canadian teams plus it gets advertising in the arenas. As a nationally subsudized airline I'm sure that Canadian taxpayers would love to pick-up that extra $20 million plus the hit from lost advertising when those NHL teams take their business to another airline charter company in response. I'm sure Air Canada will make-up that revenue advertising with the CFL. :rolleyes:

Edited by mdsieve

• 2 weeks later...

i am thinking the same exact thing

But you so obviously hate the Canadiens it's not surprising, is it? ;)

More importantly, who will have a stream of the game tonight? I think a lot of people aren't going to want to miss it :)

More importantly, who will have a stream of the game tonight? I think a lot of people aren't going to want to miss it :)

should be one up on either

http://atdhenet.tv/

or http://atdhe.me

you may have to install "veetle player" but it takes MAYBE 30-40 seconds, no registration, no spyware, just installs right into your browser.

What is odd, is that they call it a severe concussion. Crosby was originally diagnosed with an injury that was supposed to sideline him for a week at most. However Pacioretty is expected to return in time for the playoffs, while Crosby's prognosis is questionable at best. There's a chance he doesn't make it back at all.

lol yeah i know that but come on... buddy left on a stretcher... like anyone getting a possible neck injury... then they are saying he's having a SEVERE concussion, but buddy had no extra blood in his brain or wtv what SEVERE concussions have, then the day after he's already home and few days after he's at the movies, then a few days later they announce that he might be back for the playoffs... (speedy recovery... LOL yeah yeah.. he was just not that hurt thats all)

c'mon now, the Habs are known to dive and try to piss off the other team then back off and hide behind their visors... this is no different

and for the stream its probably on atdhenet.tv or www.myp2p.eu