Was Jacob Josefson robbed of a goal?

Legion15

NJ.com: Josefson robbed of goal vs OTT?

“I don’t feel like I touched it,” Josefson said after the Devils' 2-1 loss. “I think the referee knows better than I do. I was screaming to him. I didn’t think it was a high stick."

He didn't touch it?

"I didn't, but maybe I did," Josefson said.

Lemaire looked at the video.

“I was looking. I was trying to see the height of (Josefson’s stick). I had a hard time,” he said. “But I don’t want to blame this. That’s not even in my thoughts.”

i dunno, no matter how many times they replayed it it didn't look high, not like a lot of others they've been letting in lately, like one I saw within the last week that was batted out of mid-air and in...

still doesn't excuse the way they played, but it would have been nice to have the goal, who knows, it could have turned out to be an energizer...

Here's the thing. From the replay, it didn't look at all like his hands were above the shoulder. If anything, they were right at the shoulder. But I don't think that's a reviewable play since it was just a puck played by a highstick and not hitting the puck in the net with the highstick.