Do You Believe in Miracles?

westcoastdevfan

I am writing for a new blog Deking Devils and just wanted share with you guys and find out what you think.

Here is a little snippet of my latest entry...

Webster defines a miracle as an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment.

For the New Jersey Devils just fourteen games separates them from the completion of a miracle of their own. Fourteen games left to make-up 8 points. Fourteen games to do the unthinkable. Fourteen games to shock not just the NHL but the entire professional sports world.

Check out the rest of my ramblings.

No words just two emoticons can sum up how I am feeling:

:hail::pray:

This can possibly be the greatest comeback in NHL history. My friend that is a Ranger fan was giving me hell the other night telling me "Your Devils better knock this sh!t off. Its starting to make me crap myself." My reply was simple: "This is all just beginning."

Edited by Quinn01

It would simply be amazing if they pulled this off and made the playoffs;

it would be downright AMAZING if they pulled this off and made the playoffs, and, in doing so, knocked the rangers out.

"And on that historic Saturday in April of 2011, the Devils successfully completed their miraculous push for the playoffs by defeating the Rangers in regulation, securing the 8th seed by knocking the Rangers into 9th."

...I'm getting too far ahead of myself here

It would simply be amazing if they pulled this off and made the playoffs;

it would be downright AMAZING if they pulled this off and made the playoffs, and, in doing so, knocked the rangers out.

"And on that historic Saturday in April of 2011, the Devils successfully completed their miraculous push for the playoffs by defeating the Rangers in regulation, securing the 8th seed by knocking the Rangers into 9th."

...I'm getting too far ahead of myself here

The rivalry does need a kick in the head, and this would sure fit the bill.

on the NHL network, one of the people was talking about historic it would be if they get a playoff berth