Guys who play NHL 11

Blown01NJ

Because he's on the NHL roster in real life. Same reason Salvador, Corrente, and Parise are.

When you update the rosters you tend to get the players that are playing right now. Meaning injured players you can put back in for regular games but online games try to reflect the day to day roster. For some reason Taormina is still there but for example Crosby and Malkin are out on Pitt.

I remember a few versions ago Crosby was hurt they kept him in, same with Brodeur two years ago. I guess the kids just demand to play as Tormina

When you update the rosters you tend to get the players that are playing right now. Meaning injured players you can put back in for regular games but online games try to reflect the day to day roster. For some reason Taormina is still there but for example Crosby and Malkin are out on Pitt.

I remember a few versions ago Crosby was hurt they kept him in, same with Brodeur two years ago. I guess the kids just demand to play as Tormina

When I roster updated, Parise, Salvador, and Corrente were all on the roster, but they were all scratched.

When I roster updated, Parise, Salvador, and Corrente were all on the roster, but they were all scratched.

That's what he ment. Taormina isn't scratched. I think he and I are using roster interchangeably with lineup.

Another Devils lineup thing is why did they move Palemri and Rolston. Makes it a bitch to move them during an online game as the other player gets impatient if you make too many lineup moves.

Edited by roomtemp