Hockey Day in Canada

Z-Man

For those with the Center Ice package, this is one of the best days of the hockey season. Here's CBC's schedule:

SAT., FEB. 21

12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT

Hockey Day in Canada

2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT

Calgary vs. Ottawa

5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT

Hockey Day in Canada

6:30 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT

Saturday Night

7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT

Montreal vs. Toronto

10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT

Vancouver vs. Edmonton

1 p.m. ET / 10 p.m. PT

After Hours

The Hockey Day in Canada stuff is great, they do stories from all over Canada about the history of hockey and the current day hockey activities all over the country.

For any of you not seeing it on HF Aaron Voros is going to have a special between the 1st and 2nd game on how he overcame the leg tumor on his leg.

That should be interesting.

Also, not to make light of a tumor, but the way you put it "leg tumor on his leg" sounded funny. Sorry!

We won't get the between-game programming though, will we? The games are listed on 3 different DirecTV channels on Center Ice... which usually means they cut out right after the game.

If they do show the between-game programming... do I let TiVo run late, or start it early... in other words, will they switch channels right after one game, or right before the next game?

We won't get the between-game programming though, will we? The games are listed on 3 different DirecTV channels on Center Ice... which usually means they cut out right after the game.

If they do show the between-game programming... do I let TiVo run late, or start it early... in other words, will they switch channels right after one game, or right before the next game?

My Center Ice lineup has it listed on one channel for all day, starting at noon, then ending at 1am. :blink:

Whoops, I forgot to mention that I have digital cable NOT DirecTV.

Edited by smokinscurvy

My ReplayTV (Tivo on steroids) shows me schedules 10 days in advance. You can also get CI schedules at indemand.com

Also, for those who do not pay for CI, there is a free preview Saturday so you can watch this too. All of the Canada Day games are on CI channel 4

Edited by PeteyNice

Why isn't it listed on my Centre Ice?!?!

Cause it's on CBC?

Yeah... I was being an ass. Again. :P

I am looking forward to it. I'll watch right from the end of the Devils game right past midnight. So that will be Devs-Rangers, Ottawa-Calgary, Montreal-Toronto, Vancouver-Edmonton, and after that there should still be a few minutes left in Columbus-LA. (-:

Edited by Don Whiting

Why isn't it listed on my Centre Ice?!?!

Cause it's on CBC?

Yeah... I was being an ass. Again. :P

I am looking forward to it. I'll watch right from the end of the Devils game right past midnight. So that will be Devs-Rangers, Ottawa-Calgary, Montreal-Toronto, Vancouver-Edmonton, and after that there should still be a few minutes left in Columbus-LA. (-:

Man I gotta start suspecting sarcasm from your posts!

Unfortunately I'm going home, so I'll miss this epic day... but I have tickets for the Sunday game!