Sign in to follow this  
msweet

Rumor Roundup: Wild Burns trade for Parise

i forget what that poster's name was, but he had the smiley face avatar.

i don't think he insisted LA as much as he adamantly said it would NEVER be the Rangers.

the guy was from alaska and knew gomez's family and yada yada yada.

sigh. no. there was that guy. i am talking about another guy who continues to post (or at least i assume so, i haven't seen him post lately). this poster also assured us on or about july 5 that kovalchuk was about to sign with NJ.

Is it crazy that I honestly believe that the possible assets we obtain in a trade outweigh Zach's contributions in the future? Tedenby is looking to be a top six talent. Think of all the possible players we could get for Parise: a number one center, a number one d man and more! For example: Mikko Koivu + picks. Brent Burns + much more

tedenby does not look like a top six player next year - the name i keep coming back to is max afinogenov - and the devils would be selling parise at $.75 on the dollar. i'd be utterly shocked if the devils got full value back.

a lazily generated list of tedenby comps

Edited by Triumph

sigh. no. there was that guy. i am talking about another guy who continues to post (or at least i assume so, i haven't seen him post lately). this poster also assured us on or about july 5 that kovalchuk was about to sign with NJ.

tedenby does not look like a top six player next year - the name i keep coming back to is max afinogenov - and the devils would be selling parise at $.75 on the dollar. i'd be utterly shocked if the devils got full value back.

a lazily generated list of tedenby comps

Maybe he goes the D. Sedin, Roy, Perry, or Ryan way then

Edited by cubanjd305