Blood Drive at The Rock

jagknife

Thinkt they'll take the gallon of Gaborik's blood we make him shed if we drive it over?

Anyone else going?

My time slot's at 12:15 so by the time they're draining a pint of my blood, it'll be time for face-off.

just go now. I was there this morning and I don't think they will care if you're early.

get it done so you can watch the game. :cheers:

I'm here now, about to give a double dose.

Mike

I gave for the first time yesterday. Great job by the Devils and really cool t-shirts. I went at 11 so I could time it to recover and make it to the viewing party just in time for the game. They had free hot dogs, pasta, popcorn, cookies, sodas and water for everyone there and Bruce Driver and Jim Dowd were there mingling with everyone, taking pictures, and signing autographs. At it's biggest, there were maybe around 100 people there. When I left at 5-2 there were about 25 people left. F this team for ruining my plans of walking over to Penn Station and taunting the Ranger fans on their trains home.

I went to the rangers game instead of going to the blood drive to be told "Sorry you can not donate due to you recent travel to Asia"... LOL I would have rather given blood. Though my rags fan friends enjoyed the game, and I did as well when we scored twice :) I did manage to get about 30 of the 85th anniversary pennants also ;)