GDT: Devils @ Rangers

Joonas #6

Tell that to the Islanders when they put a dent in the Rangers recently. The NYI played that game like the Rangers were their worst enemy.

The Islanders are perennial cellar dwellers. Thats basically all they have right now.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and 1, 2, 3.. it's as easy as that. Rangers 5-2.

Marty gives us 4 softies and he's still in goal. If this was the playoffs, Lemaire wouldnt pull him either.

Anyone not named Kovalchuk should hand in his paycheck after this game. This is an absolute embarrassment.

The attitude of this board really is piss poor. "What have you done for me lately" is the thinking here. People were slamming Kovy at the beginning of the season and ripping him to shreds. Now everyone is a huge Kovy fan (EXCEPT for MANTA-Whats going on with the bet buddy?) One bad game by Marty and he is terrible, sucks, should retire, is a choke artist etc. Pathetic

Winner.

It takes a bad game for all the idiotic brodeur trolls to come out. This is when this board loses all it's credibility.

Well hockey is a sport of what have you done lately kind of mentality. If you are stuck in the past you will be left in the dust. I appreciate Marty for when he was on his game bit now he is old and slow and chokes on big games. You really want to keep him around forever and cost the team games over what he did ten fvcking years ago?

Edited by DevsMan84

Brodeur continues to humiliate himself

This is not 1995...we can't carry this fat turd to a cup by playing lockdown defense and giving 17 easy shots to paddle away every game.

Ha...........Classy.

we just need to learn to score goals... we have 6 guys with 10+ goals... they are ALL in the minus

i think we can all agree that the Flyers have sh!tty goalies... where are they now? in the top of the league even if they sucked terribly lately... they have 9 guys with 10+goals + Versteeg who got 7 in 26 games with them and they are ALL in the plus column...

bottom line...

1- We can't rely on Brodeur anymore (you know the feeling when you watch a game and think... how are they gonna be able to score on that guy... like Brodeur before or Halak in the playoffs last year kinda) that feeling is long gone in NJ, Brodeur could play a terrific game then let in a terrible... backhand floater from the neutral zone or something

2- we have a terrible D who can't get a puck out of our zone, makes plays, and score (i think we got 14 goals from our defense this season... Subban alone scored that many and he's a 2nd round pick rookie playing on a sh!tty d-oriented team)

3- plus our offense can't score goals, so is our PP

also, in our miraculous run... how many games did we won 2-1? whoahhh impressive really

lets just put this season behind... we seriously had NOTHING going

I would love nothing more than all of these Maaaaaaarty-chanting scumbags in the Garden to have it shoved up their ass jackhammer style tonight. Go Canes.

Chill out. We're out of it anyway, I got over it, Rangers fans don't really bother me. We had nothing to lose in this game. I hate that we didn't knock the Rangers out ourselves, but we can still count on the Canes.

Edited by Revan

I would love nothing more than all of these Maaaaaaarty-chanting scumbags in the Garden to have it shoved up their ass jackhammer style tonight. Go Canes.

It won't matter because those same arrogant scumbags know that their team owns Marty when it's all said and done. And we can't really say they're wrong for believing so.

And a lot of devils fans are delusional in thinking Marty can still hack it. He has not won a big game in years. His time is up and has been up for a while and it is time to move on.

You and 7 should definitely form a civil union together. 7 can be the fiery moron, and you can be the one that somehow explains his actions

Edited by Devilsfan118

Chill out. We're out of it anyway, I got over it, Rangers fans don't really bother me. We had nothing to lose in this game. I hate that we didn't knock the Rangers out ourselves, but we can still count on the Canes.

I'm not gonna chill out, because I fvcking hate Ranger fans and I want them to fvcking suffer. fvck them, their team, and their piss-smelling decrepit building.