Congrats to Boston, 2011 Stanley cup winners

MDPucks

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, I love how the Phailures alternated goalies by period. I love even more that it didn't work.

I was still watching the Yankees but didn't Boucher leave in the 2nd to get an injury looked at? Still point taken, it amazes me the goaltenders the Flyers put out there year after year and expect to win.

Lmao, I love how the Phailures alternated goalies by period. I love even more that it didn't work.

That had more to do with injury than being planned. Boucher's hand/wrist got hurt and replaced by Bob.

Boucher came back after having doctor's tend to it between periods.

Eitherway, Boston loses this game if not for Thomas who was spectacular.

it amazes me the goaltenders the Flyers put out there year after year and expect to win.

It brought them to the finals last year and statistically Leightenen and Boucher looked great.

This year: No Pronger.

Edited by MantaRay

I was still watching the Yankees but didn't Boucher leave in the 2nd to get an injury looked at? Still point taken, it amazes me the goaltenders the Flyers put out there year after year and expect to win.

They have been doing their fair amount of winning though. Also, all the money goaltenders in the league haven't been winning a lot of championships.

That had more to do with injury than being planned. Boucher's hand/wrist got hurt and replaced by Bob.

Boucher came back after having doctor's tend to it between periods.

Eitherway, Boston loses this game if not for Thomas who was spectacular.

It brought them to the finals last year and statistically Leightenen and Boucher looked great.

This year: No Pronger.

Ah, I didn't see that- I was flipping between the game and news coverage on Bin Laden. Everytime I flipped back to the game, the Phailures had a different goaltender in net. :lol:

Tampa has to thank the Islanders for Bergenheim, Thompson and most importantly giving away Roloson.

Roloson looks like the strongest MVP candidate so far.

I could not have imagined the Caps getting potentially swept at this stage.

Flyers down 4-1 after 2. Horton with a Gordie Howe Hat Trick and Boucher pulled after the 4th goal (big surprise). Hopefully the Bruins hold on for 20 more minutes and go up 3-0. I really enjoyed the Boucher chants from the crowd and at one point it sounded like a loud Boucher Sucks chant was going on.

Edited by thefiestygoat