Congrats to Boston, 2011 Stanley cup winners

MDPucks

You can't write a better story than this Vancouver-Chicago series. Absolutely awesome. Tuesday should be a great hockey night.

2 game 7's- unreal. I can't wait for Tuesday. I hope to God Buffalo and Chicago win. That building in Vancouver if they lose will be burnt to the ground.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a terrible call at the end of the 3rd on the Sharks. Five and a game for charging for what I think was definitely a clean hit. It's aggravating that every big hit has the potential to be called a penalty just because.

It was a DUMB hit too for sure.... but man it set the stage for that OT, I found it hilarious cause I was texting my Sharks friend and telling... well almost screaming... what a total horse sh!t game Thornton was having and how much it was pissing me off... and BAM :lol:

The playoffs are funny like that.....

Man what a terrible call at the end of the 3rd on the Sharks. Five and a game for charging for what I think was definitely a clean hit. It's aggravating that every big hit has the potential to be called a penalty just because.

that was very clearly a charge. 5 minutes was harsh, but mcginn comes all the way from the other side of the ice. just because the refs generally call a rulebook they invented, where if you glide before you make a hit it's somehow legal no matter where you come from on the ice, doesn't mean that that play was not a charge.

My link

After reading this awful excuse for journalism, I now hope Vancouver not only loses, but loses by 30. It's amazing how a team puts on a choke to end all chokes and its the officials' fault. :rolleyes:

I don't think this "journalist" missed any conspiracy theories, and may have invented a few more. Tin foil hats for everyone in Vancouver!

Watching thr Montreal Boston game, the refs are making this a terrible game to watch.

I am in two minds about Lucic's hit on Spacek, it was high, it was around the head and he was facing the boards, but it wasn't intentional, he was finnishing his check, and when he went to make the hit Spacek wasn't in a compramising position.

Watching thr Montreal Boston game, the refs are making this a terrible game to watch.

I am in two minds about Lucic's hit on Spacek, it was high, it was around the head and he was facing the boards, but it wasn't intentional, he was finnishing his check, and when he went to make the hit Spacek wasn't in a compramising position.

Habs are my second team, so I am going to side with them. Even if I wasnt, it was a high hit. Game misconduct questionable, double minor would be more acceptable with a future fine. It wasnt a clean hit. It wasnt necessary and was a high hit on a player that had his back to Milan. The 5 min following that call the refs were all over the Bruins, Ill give you that.

Side note: This main commentator, Harry Neal, makes me really really really appreciate Doc and Chico.