Happy Birthday Dew

Derek21

Happy B-day Dew.

BTW - how do people find these? It must take some time to go through everyone's profile... :P

You're not serious, are you? Because that sounds like something djstubbs would ask.

On second thought, maybe he wouldn't ask such a question since he spends a great deal of time on the board according to his posts per day average of approximately 36. :blink:

You're not serious, are you?  Because that sounds like something djstubbs would ask.

I wasn't serious about checking everyone's profile. I knew there was a way to find them on the board... I found it myself.

I know, the first time I read it I didn't look at who asked it, so I thought it was stubbs because of how dumb the question was. Then I saw it was you and I figured you're more sensible than stubbs, so I knew you weren't serious. :D

Sorry for the confusion. :P

Thank you everybody for the well wishes. I received a lot of virtual cards, snail mail cards and phone calls. Friends were exceptionally nice. Dinners and lunches and movies...helpful house items, gift certificates and one PT style parafin machine from my sis...now that will help ease lots of pain :dance:

I rose above the pain for this day. I was not able to 4 years ago and was not letting anything stop me this time...I shall rest and recharge today.

Once again thank you for making my 13th one to remember :D