$22 Season Tix?

Blown01NJ

I wanted a weekend plan or something in the section. 41 games would equate to at least 160 hours of driving for me, I couldn't commit to it.

Make no mistake, there will be no individual tickets or partial plans in the section. The balcony will likely sell out entirely as well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted a weekend plan or something in the section. 41 games would equate to at least 160 hours of driving for me, I couldn't commit to it.

Make no mistake, there will be no individual tickets or partial plans in the section. The balcony will likely sell out entirely as well.

If they sell out the balcony before the season they don't need to announce an individual ticket price :koolaid:

+1, he's been my rep since I first bought season tickets and I have nothing but good things to say about the guy.

He tried this past season to give me a tour of the arena really bad. He called me every other day for a couple of weeks. Problem is, he could only do the tour Monday-Fri between 11AM and 3PM. You know....when I work. I requested a weekend date and he couldn't do it. I refuse to take a day or half day off from work to tour an empty arena I have been to dozens of times before. He didn't go the extra mile to convince me to get a tickets plan.

Isaac is also the guy who contacted me. He's been easy to deal with so far. I'm going to check out the seats next week and see what he's still got available. Leaning toward the $28's though. Its worth it for attack twice IMO.

By the way whats the story with the supporters section again? Cant find that thread.

Edited by Blown01NJ

By the way whats the story with the supporters section again? Cant find that thread.

The Devils set up the top 8+ rows in section 122 for the supporters. I believe it's reserved for those that want to stand,cheer and be loud. I don't believe people will have the ability to complain if people are standing which is great. I went to the meeting for the supporters and although I did buy a set of season tickets it wasn't anything I could not do over the phone. There were no perks for these seats other than being in the supporters section. I a bit miffed that they made me drive all the way up for something I could have done over the phone.

Still, the Supporters section is a great idea and it needs to continue. The Devils management should at least have a sign made for the section. All in all I'm excited to be a part of that next year.

Scoops

I actually just took advantage of the $22 season tickets about a month ago. I'll be up in 117. It's the first time I've ever had season tickets for anything so I'm pretty stoked.

Had my tour with Isaac today. Even though I have been to the arena a million times it was still a cool experience, and he took the time to humor all of my questions about the seats etc. Good experience overall, now I just have to decide where I'm going to sit. We looked at 107 and somewhere in the 200s (probably 213ish)

4528408.jpg

8838104.jpg

Obviously the ones in the corner are the 107s. I sat here for Devils/Rangers playoffs for that series. I like the idea of being center ice, but I do like the lower vantage point of the 107s and its not like being directly behind the net, the view of the other end isn't bad at all compared to something directly behind. I also feel like a 1xx section ticket is going to be more desirable than a 2xx ticket to a potential buyer for games I cant make.

I signed on for the $28 ST's back in mid-February. Had a 12-pack this season, and it was so much cheaper (per ticket) to go with the ST for next year that my wife and I decided we couldn't pass up the opportunity. Moved up two rows from our 12-pack seats, but in the same section. Never had ST's for anything before. It actually seems kind of overwhelming, to be honest, but of course we won't be able to make it to every game anyway. Pretty excited about it, though....

I signed on for the $28 ST's back in mid-February. Had a 12-pack this season, and it was so much cheaper (per ticket) to go with the ST for next year that my wife and I decided we couldn't pass up the opportunity. Moved up two rows from our 12-pack seats, but in the same section. Never had ST's for anything before. It actually seems kind of overwhelming, to be honest, but of course we won't be able to make it to every game anyway. Pretty excited about it, though....

Thats the only thing making me hesitate. I dont have a 9-5 schedule, so there are a lot of games I might not be able to make, and I dont want selling these tickets to become a major chore. I'd say I'd make it to roughly half depending on my schedule, maybe a few more.

I don't think they'd be admitting it if it were just 1400 seats sold :P

It's 1400 'new' season ticket holders, mostly taking advantage of the balcony deal since the $22 and $28 prices are now the lowest sth's in the arena other than the mini-$15 sections. Wouldn't be surprised if a ton of the 'new' ticket holders were actually former sth's who got priced out of the uppers in the first place (a la CRASHER) :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

I don't think they'd be admitting it if it were just 1400 seats sold :P

It's 1400 'new' season ticket holders, mostly taking advantage of the balcony deal since the $22 and $28 prices are now the lowest sth's in the arena other than the mini-$15 sections. Wouldn't be surprised if a ton of the 'new' ticket holders were actually former sth's who got priced out of the uppers in the first place (a la CRASHER) :lol:

I'm excited for next season, hopefully the arena is full more often and the team plays a lot better.

• 2 months later...