Kaberle

SterioDesign

well i know a bunch of people here and myself we're really high on getting Kaberle this year but looking at his play since hes in Boston... thank god we didnt throw everything we were suggesting at Burke for him... i'd be even more depress than i am already now haha

I don't understands how is it that he is struggling like that.I think the whole PP system of Boston suck in these playoffs.

Even if he was doing a good job I think that we don't have the money to sign a guy like him with things such as signing Parise awaiting Lou this summer.If Lou finds a way to snatch a puck moving D that can help our PP with the little bit of money that will be available for us then I'll be very happy with that but if we can't pull out this kind of move then I'm also OKAY with that and I'll be looking forward to see what a new coach and young guys like Taormina can bring to our PP.

Edited by SS-SS

I just can't believe Burke was pushing so hard to get him at whatever value, for like a year and a half now. I guess since he started saying it so early it just transitively convinced people he'd be worth it. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a good defenseman, and would probably be an improvement on damn near anyone on the Devils backline. But still, there comes a point where it's just not worth the cost.

I just can't believe Burke was pushing so hard to get him at whatever value, for like a year and a half now. I guess since he started saying it so early it just transitively convinced people he'd be worth it. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a good defenseman, and would probably be an improvement on damn near anyone on the Devils backline. But still, there comes a point where it's just not worth the cost.

+1 I wonder at which range his price is going to fall if the Bruins get eliminated or even advance and he continues on this Abysmal rhythm.

Edited by SS-SS

kaberle is horrendous and i think it'd be an open question whether he'd be better than anyone on the devils blueline.

whoever gets him will be massively disappointed.

kaberle is horrendous and i think it'd be an open question whether he'd be better than anyone on the devils blueline. whoever gets him will be massively disappointed.

Well Defensive wise yes its an open question but on the offensive part I think he is better than all our D-men.However I'm not saying we should get him.

In fairness to Kaberle, it usually takes several months for a defensemen to adapt to a new system and teammates.

Well Big Buff didnt look too out of place this season switching team AND position... but wtv my point was just that i dont think Kaberle could have help us that much as a "rental player" for the playoffs if he couldnt adjust to boston's system so far... (if we would have made it)

Well Big Buff didnt look too out of place this season switching team AND position... but wtv my point was just that i dont think Kaberle could have help us that much as a "rental player" for the playoffs if he couldnt adjust to boston's system so far... (if we would have made it)

Big Buff had carte blanche in Atlanta and did not have to play in any organized defensive system.

kaberle has been beyond atrocious, and it's not like boston plays a system either. if they're playing a system, it seems to be something like 'give up as many scoring chances as possible'.

the devils' defense doesn't have points because they don't play on the power play.

Hopefully Kaberle will make a difference in this round 2 series vs. the Flyers. Hoping Kaberle and the Bruins KO the Flyers this time around after that disaster from last years playoff series.

Flyers/Bruins is going to be one hell of a series.

This will be old time hockey.