All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

Haha nah. btw as on cue I spilled a little bit of beer on my retro. To the wash it goes tomorrow.
  3. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

You aren’t kidding. At least it’s not like my last vacation, where my flight was cancelled two days in a row and I had to drive the rental car 13 hours home. At least on that (non-Disney) trip, I was well rested. I could never have driven home last night/today. But, I’ll be watching from home and cheering for Patty as if he can actually hear me.
  4. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

Just do it, while eating nachos. Live life on the edge!!
  5. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation like they say lol
  6. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

It's unique, I'll say that lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

After an exhausting trip to Disney and a flight delay that kept me from getting home until early this morning, I’ve decided I’ll watch this one from home. LGD.
  8. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

A Cup or 2 would also help...
  9. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

If he re-signs and stays healthy, def will be a candidate.
  10. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

It's weird to me that the new equipment guys hang the jerseys like that, I really don't get it. I've never seen it anywhere else.
  11. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

I like this. Give Bratt a chance to get going again
  12. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

Haha nah as I would freak out if someone spills something on it. I don't want to miss the ceremony as I would be in jail. I'm wearing my authentic team issued Reebok Edge 2.0 retro Elias jersey done up by EPS.
  13. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Taylor Hall
  14. Today
  15. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Yeah, no legit candidates at this particular moment. Zajac and Greene don't have enough left in their tanks, too much uncertainty re: everyone else's futures. Going to enjoy this night like it will be the last one for a long long time.
  16. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Thank you Patty for all the great memories ! A Devil thru and thru...........
  17. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Well, the stats say what they say, and there aren't that many to choose from. Theoretically, that's the point of analytics; to objectively evaluate players using data rather than eye tests, reputation and the like.
  18. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

Elias better not be wearing a floatie pajama top tonight...just sayin', heh heh. You gonna wear one of those tonight my man?
  20. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

I've mentioned this many times here before but Elias is both my all time favorite Devils and player. I remember him faintly in his first couple of years but really started loving him in the 99-00 season. By 2000-01 season in his monster 40-goal and 96-point season it felt like we finally had that homegrown full-fledged NHL superstar player. As others have mentioned Elias probably sacrificed 200+ points to stick with the Devils and their system in order to win those two cups in 2000 and 2003. He really is the last from the dynasty era Devils of the late 90's and especially early 2000's. I have had the pleasure of meeting him a few times over the years and he is as gracious and humble as he seems in his interviews. I won't say I will not shed a tear or two today, but it will be bittersweet to see his number finally raised to the rafters where it belongs. In honor of my favorite player whose number is being retired today, here is my current Patrik Elias game worn collection: 1) 95-96 white set 1 River Rats. Scored his first point as a pro in North America in this jersey. (I have this photomatched but for some odd reason the A was added after he finished wearing it). 2) 2001-02 white set 2 3 2013-14 white set 1 (also wore it in first game in Brooklyn which was a preseason game) 4) 14-15 red set 1
  21. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Super jealous of everyone going tonight. Enjoy it. Congrats to Patty. Well deserved. Next stop Toronto! LGD
  22. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

One of the GOAT to ever wear the uniform. LGD and THANK YOU PATTY26
  23. All purpose general trade speculation thread

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE CAPS go devils
  24. All purpose general trade speculation thread

lol Hi pot meet kettle you gonna post 45 posts in a row t'night if Kinkaid let in one goal? Of course you are. Probably all in caps too obviously, cause you gotta make sure we know you're mad typing it. i mean... JUST in case someone doesn't know you don't like him already. Juuuuuuust in case. Again, i like you bud. But if you're going to call me out on something there's something going back your way.
  25. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Made the trip down from Western NY and I’ll be in 209 tonight, I expect waterworks, LGD
  26. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Ah okay that makes sense then, never know with Montreal though guys are wild cards
  1. Load more activity