All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

And the Jets have Connor Hellebuyck who is 31-8 and has a .923% If there’s a case for a player being more important to his team than Hall I’d like to hear it.
  3. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Every time i look at the player stats on the NHL its so glaringly obvious that Hall is just getting it done mostly on his own. Every other team in a playoff spot has a scoring 1-2 ( or in a few teams cases 1-2-3) who are matching their production. The Devil's have a 20 point gap! The only other team with a similar gap is the Jets with Wheeler, but Laine isn't that far off.
  4. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

And again, he had more help. Elias had 78 points and Parise had 69.
  5. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Well again to be fair Kovy's biggest year he was centered by Henrique in his rookie season for a good chunk I mean, they were ALL incredible really. It's not really a competition, we should just be happy that we got those guys scoring for us at some point
  6. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Parise and Kovy both had a lot more help. Hall is doing this with a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players. And a without his starting goalie.
  7. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Well i wouldnt say we've never had no one like him... he's on pace for 88pts which is obviously amazing. But Parise had a 94 and 82 pts season back to back. And Kovy had an 83 pts season. And we felt back then that they were truly carrying the team
  8. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I feel like Kovy could take that role. I remember him taking over games and being a beats. But not at the level Hall is doing it. He's out of this world.
  9. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

He's been brutal.
  10. New York Mets 2017-18 offseason thread

It's kind of sad really. I mean I have nothing against Tebow. Kind of indifferent towards him. But Sandy Alderson carnival barking Tebow as a potential major leaguer? He's cringing on the inside.
  11. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

This kid is my favorite Devil IN YEARS...we've had no one like him...we've had no one who just takes over the game, we've had no one who just puts the team on his back and wins the game single handedly...he is that guy. We have him.
  12. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

No need to worry at all. Those days of losing top guys for nothing are behind us. We have a GM with a track record and a logical approach on how to handle these situations now
  13. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I don't think you're seeing MOJO back this year. I'm acutally kinda concern for his future
  14. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

Taylor Hall better be made into the main component of this team and kept for a very long time. I already suffered enough after the Kovalchuk/Parise fiasco, I wont be able to see us lose a guy like Hall. Give the man all the money he wants and re-sign him already. Edit: Extend him*
  15. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I was at the game tonight; my girlfriend (originally from north Jersey and a Devils fan when she was a teenager and babysat for Bob Suave, though she hadn't followed hockey for many years) and I took a 2-day trip to Raleigh from the DC area. Good turnout by Devils fans at PNC Arena, good goaltending by Keith Kinkaid, and a very good win considering the Devils played and won less than 24 hours earlier in St. Petersburg. I'm pleased.
  16. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Mad Dog I wanna say thank you so much for learning how to embed. Hey DM / msweet can I send donations through Venmo?
  17. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Yes embedding is easier than I thought lol. [emoji14][emoji482] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

eventhough i know common sense doesnt apply to those awards... Tampa could survive losing Kuch with all the talent they have, Stamkos is 5th in points in the league, i mean. NJ can't lose Hall.
  19. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I think Kuch is the front runner for Hart right now. Mac has a pretty good chance too, as does Hall. If the Devils make the playoffs I’d bet my life savings (about three fiddy) on Hall finishing top-3.
  20. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I guess since they changed the jerseys we all of a sudden give a sh!t about "franchise records"? Barely anyone gives a sh!t about KC or Colorado. Also your twitter links are working now so good job! You'll get my vote for most improved poster! Lol
  21. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

absolutely. Mackinnon has rantanen who's not thaaat far behind him in points. There's a 26pts gap between Hall and Hischier lol
  22. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

He better at least be nominated if we make the playoffs. We would be absolutely fvcked without him.
  23. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Doh, obviously meant the Hart, but if Hallsy wanted to go out and with the Conn Smythe too I wouldn’t object
  24. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

To win four games this week with the goaltenders we roll out there? What a pleasant surprise. Especially to win back-to-back on the road.
  26. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

https://twitter.com/Blockaid1/status/965404732373307393
  1. Load more activity