All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Well im 99.5% sure Karlsson wouldnt go to MTL in this case, they'd likely be the outside team like Vegas was yesterday. Maybe getting Ryan or something or retaining salary
  3. All purpose general trade speculation thread

The Sens can’t afford to trade Karlsson to Montreal or Toronto, If they do they may as well fold the team and move to Quebec. They fight with those teams for fans anyways and are overcrowded by those markets, they can’t trade arguably the most popular player they’ve ever had to one of their biggest rivals, it’s fanbase suicide in that market.
  4. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

This is realistically our last retirement banner ceremony for the next 10-15 years if not longer. Patty deserves it so much. Beyond excited for tonight and I'm sitting downstairs tonight so I can actually see the banner go up better, since the new scoreboard will block it for a lot of people lol THANK YOU PATTY!!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!
  5. February 24th Elias night

From the game day email... Tonight, the New Jersey Devils will retire Patrik Elias' #26 and raise it to the Prudential Center rafters. Devils legends Ken Daneyko, Scott Niedermayer, Scott Stevens, Martin Brodeur, Jason Arnott, Petr Sykora, Bobby Holik, Sergei Brylin and many more will be in attendance to show their admiration for Elias.
  6. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

LGD! Have tickets but something has come up in the personal life..not sure I'll make it
  7. All purpose general trade speculation thread

rumours that San Jose jumped in the race too. A Hedman / Karlsson or Karlsson Burns duo would be scary to face in the playoffs According to him we're not involved though
  8. Today
  9. February 24th Elias night

Now all that has to happen is for MITB to work his awesome magic in creating an Elias retirement photo...because he couldn't have possibly done a better job with his Brodeur version... And I'll overpay for an Elias mini-banner on eBay...it's what I do...
  10. February 24th Elias night

Done. Was planning on going on 3/4 anyway.
  11. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Patty is the man! LGD
  12. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Thank you for the many great memories you gave us over your career, game 7 in Philly will always stand out for me.You always gave it all and you so deserve this night and to join the other great Devils in the rafters.
  14. February 24th Elias night

I reserved mine, I would do this now guys: https://newjerseydevils.formstack.com/forms/elias_puck_reservation Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

Elias game winner in OT against the Leafs for the hat trick was pretty awesome. If I remember the game correctly, the Leafs scored two early on a major penalty to Jim McKenzie for beating the snot out of Domi, who completely turtled. This was the first regular season matchup against the Leafs after Domi's elbow to Niedermayer. That was one of the best regular season games that I've been to. Elias also tied the game with 45 seconds to go in the 3rd.
  16. February 24th Elias night

Yeah he looks like a professor lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

18. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

To all attending...have a great time. Welcome back Patrik! Welcome aboard Grabner! LGD!
  19. February 24th Elias night

Nieds has really aged...I barely recognized him.
  20. Olympic Hockey

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  21. February 24th Elias night

Nice! So we know Holik and Nieds will be in the house. Hopefully Marty is coming in for this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. February 24th Elias night

23. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Win for Elias. LGD!
  24. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

Amazing post Neb. I couldn't have put it any better. Patrik Elias embodied the Devils in every way. Truly a Devil Forever. Thank you Patty. For all of it, but especially your loyalty. I'll always be grateful you made that call to Lou. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Dunno where I'm sitting, but I'll be there tonight. Last home game I'll be able to get to for a long while, make it a memorable (in a good way) Devils!
  26. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

I'll be in section 5 tonight. Can't wait!!THANK YOU PATTY!! LGD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Too excited for tonight. Ill be there rocking the replica 2000 and 2003 champ rings. LGD.
  1. Load more activity