All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Olympic Hockey

This. Even the Olympic Dopers from Russia team has been underwhelming, and they are supposed to be the class of the field. In reality, you get better hockey played in the World Championships than we are seeing in these Olympics, which is sad. How else do you explain Germany making it to the medal round. I like the Olympics, and usually am really into the men's hockey tournament, but this year it's been very boring all around. The US team was poorly constructed. When the NHL decided not to go, they should have used the best players playing in college and Canadian Juniors, while sprinkling in a few vets here and there, rather than the other way around.
  3. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

We basically got Zach in his prime lol. Can't be mad at that. Hall will be great for more years than Zach imo.
  4. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I'd imagine the trade market for him isn't that big to begin with. So he could probably be had for a lot less than his on ice play dictates.
  5. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

I mean I would have no problem with this. Parise's contract is terrible and we would all eventually end up bitching about it. Plus it's not like Elias hates Parise lol They had many amazing moments together on the ice. Parise will still probably get booed though lol
  6. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Speaking of this...Any chance the Wild are stupid enough to send out Paris Er..the the former #9 wearer to do the ceremonial face off?
  7. Olympic Hockey

I never thought the US men were gonna be any good when you had guys like Bobby Butler and Brian O'Neill who could barely make the lineup for some of the garbage teams we have had here lol That's without even mentioning some of the other bums they selected, the men's side has been a mess of subpar hockey all around in this tournament to me.
  8. All purpose general trade speculation thread

god no to Pouliot under any circumstances. Honestly wouldn't mind Kane as a rental. The guy is playing for a contract next year - not saying it's here by any means and he brings a heavier game than anybody else we have up front. I think we have a couple forwards playing where he would be an upgrade on a short term basis only.
  9. February 24th Elias night

No Lou, and quite frankly, I think it's a bullsh!t excuse: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Roster Musings

Lower body = playing with no balls?
  11. All purpose general trade speculation thread

As in Adam Larsson? How funny would that sh!t be?
  12. Today
  13. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Can't wait to see what Hall has in store for us tonight. Greatest devil to ever wear #9.
  14. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD!
  15. Olympic Hockey

Can't wait to see the US in the Men's hockey semis. Oh wait... In all seriousness, it was a great finish by both teams. Congrats to the US for pulling it through. That Lamoureux SO goal was filthy lol.
  16. Roster Musings

I think Gibbons is skating, but I haven't heard when he could be back. Hopefully soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Roster Musings

sh!t, didn't see either of those. Great. Bad time to have guys hurt, but it could be worse I guess. Everyone keeps talking about Johansson and his potential return (and of course Schneider), but Gibbons hardly ever gets mentioned... is there a timetable for his return?
  18. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

i hope the wild put over 120 shots on net and that Lack gets a shutout and we get a win.
  19. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Don't lose.
  20. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Devils 10-6
  21. Roster Musings

Q is up, but he's injured (not to mention Hynes said the other day that Q is badly out of shape). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Roster Musings

I never know the rules on these things, but is it too late to bring anyone else up? My initial instinct was why not Q... (would rather see him up here instead of Pietila anyway, but that's beside the point)
  23. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

I rarely make them cause they almost always lose when I do, I think others get the same way lol Gonna be great to see Elias drop the puck tonight! I want to keep this great day rolling after USA winning the gold against Canada in hockey and USA knocking out Canada and advancing to the gold medal game in curling. LETS GO LACK! LETS GO DEVILS!!!
  25. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD!
  26. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Surprised there's no gameday thread up yet, so I guess I'll create one. Lack confirmed in net tonight, which I know will make a ton of people happy. Wild have Stalock in net as they're in a back to back situation. This never seems to matter for us, as every team's backup seems to become a HoF goalie when we play them. Either way, it's an opportunity to pot some goals tonight. Would love for this game to be a chance for the guys on the team who haven't contributed in a while to find their stride and get going again. Need to get back on the winning track here and add some points to keep in the playoff race. Let's Go Devils.
  27. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity