All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I love how KT uses the #Rags hashtag lmfao: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

I've heard the Madden stuff. Not that it had anything to do with on ice effort but he was known to be extremely cocky and a bit aloof. He didn't have many friends during his run here. Lou loved him though. But I mean in fairness there were issues with Richer (turned out it was severe depression) issues with Claude. Steve Thomas wasn't well liked here and didn't enjoy being a Devils. Later vented a bit about it. Tikkanen came here for about ten games and was an a$$hole to end all a$$holes. Lou couldn't wait to ship him out
  4. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Name 5.
  5. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Someone posted earlier that apparently Madden wasn't well liked by his teammates? I'd never heard anything like that before. The Dog is one of my all-time favorite Devils and always will be (and he helped inspire my screen name lol), but that's disappointing to hear if true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

For perspective, there are tons of Americans I fvcking can’t stand.
  8. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

He never mentioned Jagr either. Greatest Czech forward of all time and their paths did cross. I have heard Elias was not a fan of the signing and didn't care much for Jagr's personality and playboy lifestyle
  9. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Yeah I wasn't surprised to see Zidlicky and Havlat, as they are good friends of Patty's- but when Brendan Morrison came walking out, I was pretty surprised lol. Had no idea he was close with Patty, seeing as he didn't really play here that long. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Langenbrunner is a player development coach for the Bruins so who knows. He may be on assignment somewhere
  11. Help with a paperweight!

Alright glad someone got it haha And based on his avatar there's no way he didn't get it either lol Star Wars reference guys. Cmon!
  12. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

I assume some of those guys (aside from Havlat and Zidlicky) are just Patty’s friends. Weekes, Morrison, Rupp, etc are not exactly the names that come to mind when you’re thinking of great Devils.
  13. Help with a paperweight!

obviously you need the avatar to get it.
  14. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Not like Elias was buddy-buddy with every single last teammate.
  15. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Because it would have been awkward given Langs' bad blood on departing here and the fact Sutter gave him the C over Patty? I doubt the two were particularly close, I don't think Patty even mentioned him in his speech. And it IS his night after all.
  16. Today
  17. New York Mets 2017-18 offseason thread

So Lagares has ANOTHER hammy injury and Dom Smith has a quad injury. The more things change...
  18. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Why no Jamie Langenbrunner at the event?
  19. Help with a paperweight!

I think SD was making a joke and not literally threatening your life. There’s a marketplace section of the forum that may be more helpful to you!
  20. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

I’m terrified of this the day I become a dad. I wish nothing but the best for his family and something out there to ease their pain.
  21. All purpose general trade speculation thread

man I don't get this I don't think he brought much of anything to the Olympics. He fit right it will all the other non- NHL players Kathryn Tappen‏Verified account @KathrynTappen 1m1 minute ago More The @MapleLeafs acquire Plekanec and Kyle Baun from the @CanadiensMTL for Rinat Valiev, Kerby Rychel and Toronto’s second round draft pick in 2018. #TradeDeadline
  22. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Some of it is some fans just wondering aloud what Marty might have been thinking or feeling at certain moments (that's what I was going for, anyway)...but yeah, some of it is a bit over the top. But it's like I said in a previous post, Marty the person is far more polarizing than Marty the player. Some fans really don't like the latter, no matter how much they love the former. Suffice it to say that I definitely don't subscribe to the "Most former greats are a$$holes by default" theory...but sure, some of them have bigger egos than others. Goes with the territory.
  23. Help with a paperweight!

Sorry all. Seems the thread isn't the norm! Apologies. I joined out the blue because I have this obscure thing in my possession and this seemed like an obvious port of call!!
  24. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Ffs you’d think Marty was kicking puppies reading this thread. Talk about an overreaction...
  25. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Kovalchuk isn't coming back, he's 35+ now and no one will give him a multi-year deal unless they have firm assurances from a floor team that he can be dealt there in case he runs back to Russia
  26. All purpose general trade speculation thread

There's just so much player turnover and roster turnover, that friends are always playing against each other.
  27. Help with a paperweight!

Some will get it. Some won't lol
  1. Load more activity