All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Not a Devil, but we also had a great franchise 9 in Lanny McDonald
  3. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

He wore 9 at one point too IIRC
  4. February 24th Elias night

That doesn't mean Lou doesn't deserve to be called out for acting like a fvcking bitch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. February 24th Elias night

Pretty much where I am with it. If Lou can't (or simply chooses not to) be a part of this night, so be it. To me it's more about celebrating Patrik, and the people that WILL be there to enjoy his special night. A night meant to be all about the positives.
  6. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I’d be interested in Kane if the Devils think they have a good chance of resigning him.
  7. February 24th Elias night

Wonder what the real reason is he won't be attending. Because it sure as hell isn't that weak-ass excuse. Truth will come out sooner or later. Lou Lamoriello made a 9 player trade THE VERY DAY he spoke at the Brodeur retirement ceremony. So please stop with the "He has to be in Toronto because the deadline is Monday" bs.
  8. Today
  9. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Chorske wore 17 if memory serves.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. February 24th Elias night

fvck that sh!t. He can do his job from anywhere on the fvcking planet. Not to mention, fvck his job. The Leafs can blow me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. All purpose general trade speculation thread

would depend on what the ask was to me. If it's a spare part have at it.
  12. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Why would that be stupid? It’d actually be nice if Zach wanted to do that.
  13. February 24th Elias night

Honestly, who gives a sh!t. We moved on from him, he moved on from us, and he has a job to do. Makes zero difference to me.
  14. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I wouldn’t mind Evander as a rental, but we shoukdnt be renting anyone becsuss we aren’t ready to win. You only trade assets for a ”rental” when you think that rental is extra insurance toward a finals push. That is not the position we are in. Getting a rental player, for us, would be pointless.
  15. February 24th Elias night

Wow! I’ve only been tweeting to them and bringing it up to anyone that will listen since it went up. I wonder if they just swapped from the practice rink or actually had a new one done correctly.
  16. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Wow Luongo's kid was at that school in Florida and was on lockdown hiding in a closet for 3 hours. That's insane. And i forgot what player it was but an NHL player gave a quote saying that players are talking about feeling safer sending their kids to schools in Canada and that it might impact some decisions during free agency.
  17. February 24th Elias night

Not a bid deal IMO. He's working for another organization now and has a job to do. If he feels he needs to stay in TOR so he can trade away JVR and pickup Ken Klee for the stretch run, so be it. Although it would be great to have him there in person, I guarantee he will record a video tribute to Patty which will be part of the presentation.
  18. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Tom Chorske says, nay nay!
  19. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD I hope we're not pinned in our end for most of the game
  20. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

I'll take 5:3
  21. February 24th Elias night

This is bush league from Lou. I expected more from him. fvck Toronto. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

http://www.businessinsider.com/ugliest-buildings-in-the-us-2018-1?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=auddev-test1085#louisiana-the-health-sciences-center-at-louisiana-state-university-in-shreveport-18 MSG tied for ugliest building in NY State Of course, NJs very own "Zanadu" complex stands on it's own
  23. February 24th Elias night

Yeah, that’s fvcked up. That’s what cell phones are for Lou...
  24. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Someone other than Hall and Nico need to find the back of the other team’s net. Would also love to see Lack make Hynes keep starting him. LGD
  25. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Go Devs!!!!! Would love to see more goals by Taylor and others...+ Zack & Co get zero on the score board.
  26. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Destroy them LGD!
  27. Olympic Hockey

This. Even the Olympic Dopers from Russia team has been underwhelming, and they are supposed to be the class of the field. In reality, you get better hockey played in the World Championships than we are seeing in these Olympics, which is sad. How else do you explain Germany making it to the medal round. I like the Olympics, and usually am really into the men's hockey tournament, but this year it's been very boring all around. The US team was poorly constructed. When the NHL decided not to go, they should have used the best players playing in college and Canadian Juniors, while sprinkling in a few vets here and there, rather than the other way around.
  1. Load more activity