All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All purpose general trade speculation thread

My 2 cents: To NJD: EK, Ryan, 2020 conditional 2nd rounder To OTT: 2019 1st Round or 2nd Round Pick, Clowe, Greene or LJ, one of Josh Jacobs/Blake Speers/Hayes/Noeson/Pietilla/Lappin/non regulars Santini/McLeod and JQ are protected along with Wood/Bratt/Coleman/Gibbons/regulars The condition: if EK does not sign, we get the pick I don't know how EK and Bobby Ryan will play out here, BR is supposedly a slow skater and will affect our top 9. He could be put on a line with Zajac at best. His speed would affect our top 6 rendering them ineffective.
  3. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Lovejoy, Greene, Hayes, and no picks.
  4. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Dude I’m still laughing about that wow that’s gotta be the best post ever on this forum
  5. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

MB Parodies > Real MB
  6. Today
  7. All purpose general trade speculation thread

You are absolutely off your rocker. Karlsson is on the downside, and not worth two 1st rounders, let alone Santini and Bratt.
  8. All purpose general trade speculation thread

So my impressions of Ottawa's ask aside - what would you guys part with for EK assuming Ryan is coming back along with him?
  9. All purpose general trade speculation thread

This is very, very bad. The Devils are giving up 6 cost-controlled years of Bratt, 7 of McLeod, and 4 of Santini, plus giving up 2 1sts and some other pick, they are also taking on what many people feel is the worst contract in the league all to get one guy who while he is a great player he has a history of foot issues and is going to need to be paid 8 figures a season after next year. To take on Ryan, this deal either includes Bratt or the 2 firsts, but certainly not both.
  10. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Not with Bobby Ryan's abhorrent contract attached they won't. Have you seen Ryan's deal? It may be the worst I've ever seen lol. I mean, it's THAT bad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Way too much. Need to hold onto McLeod for depth at C, too.
  12. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Hey, I'm not saying I want it. But that's what I think Ottawa is gonna be fishing for. They're gonna get stupid value for this guy I think.
  13. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Lmfao. That's horrible. I wish I could unhear it here first. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Looks like Wedge could be on the move: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. All purpose general trade speculation thread

You deserve to be banned for this. lmao it’s brutal.
  16. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Please God, no
  17. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Bratt, McLeod, Santini, 2018 1st, 2019 1st, Misc Pick For EK, Ryan, Misc. Pick You heard it here first.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Andrew Gross leaving beat?

Unfollowed Amanda, way too much politics mixed in. Hope the next guy/lady is good
  20. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Hardest I have ever laughed on this forum in my entire life. Absolutely flawless.
  21. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Marking myself down for the primary assist.
  22. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Seconded, thirded, and fourthed.
  23. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Yeah it’ll be really hard to top that one.
  24. Andrew Gross leaving beat?

Andrew, we hardly knew ye
  25. Andrew Gross leaving beat?

Yeah, nothing against Andrew but this one is easy to digest. He didn't do such a great job, or stay for long enough, that I grew attached to him.
  26. Roster Musings

Lappin back to the Bing: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Nico Article on AATJ

Nico in a few years:
  28. February 24th Elias night

In past seasons when they had giveaways to all in attendance they would have extra stock laying around for years. I once did the Enterprise Hat Trick challenge on the scoreboard back around the 11-12 or 12-13 season and answered 3 trivia questions right to win the prize. The prize back then was a "Devils prize pack" which consisted of giveaways from the previous 2-3 seasons that I already had.
  1. Load more activity