All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Brian Boyle is the worst player on this team and it’s painful to watch
  3. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

We're getting a lot of PP chances...eventually this will probably even out later in the game. We need another one here. Hischier. Calling it.
  4. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Great job drawing all these penalties.
  5. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Taylor Hall makes me smile. Also, I thought the place looked rather empty tonight too, and that's disappointing, but it is a Thursday. Oh well. It'll be fully on Saturday, that's for sure. We need someone else to score though, and soon. It might have actually been a bad thing that Hall scored, at least maybe this early -- might make them too complacent, knowing they can always fall back on him. We have to be more balanced.
  6. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

My wife told me I’d get lucky if I wore my Taylor Hall jersey to bed tonight. I told her she’d get lucky if she wore her Taylor Hall jersey to bed tonight.
  7. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

MVP MVP MVP
  8. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

MVP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

MVP
  10. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

HALLSY BABAY
  11. February 24th Elias night

Was able to get two different pucks, a pin, and a pennant for Elias much. Just less stuff to get on Saturday now. Just need a program and a patch, didn't see any programs and patches apparently sold out quickly. I didn't see that red puck that someone was asking about. @DevsMan84
  12. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

As an architect, looking at photos of the old New York Penn Station is about as painful as watching replays of the Rangers 1994 run
  13. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

My initial thoughts are don't let Lack play the puck behind the net.
  14. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

place looks real empty
  15. February 24th Elias night

I didn’t say he couldn’t. I said who gives s sh!t if he comes or not? Aside from Patty himself, nobody has standing to be offended.
  16. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Of course. But the guy is having a great season, they aren’t very likely to trade him away for low value. At that point, he’s not a ”rental” anymore and I totally agree.
  17. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Greene 3rd in the league in blocked shots? That’s surprising.
  18. Yesterday
  19. February 24th Elias night

Oh fvck you Lou, you old embarrassing croak. Thanks for the cups, but go fvck yourself.
  20. February 24th Elias night

I never got that sense at all from either Patty or Lou, but I also didn't listen to the interviews you're talking about. That would be genuinely surprising to me, and if it actually is the case, it would suck.... Obviously pretty much everyone probably had their issues dealing with Lou at some point given how he could be, but he seemed to never let business become personal, and maintained good relationships with guys like Stevens, Marty, he and Nieds made their peace, etc. But since Lou isn't coming and he's using this lame excuse about the trade deadline (I mean... Cmon. No one- NO ONE- is buying that), there could be something to what you're saying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. February 24th Elias night

I've listened to at least.. 5 interviews with Patty on various hockey Podcasts I listen to during my soul crushing commute, and I've got a theory. Purely me reading into his answers whenever he's asked about Lou, but I really don't think Patty and Lou got along all that well. Seems like Patty doesn't have the warm and fuzzies whenever he reminisces about dealing with Lou. Whether that's enough to make Lou not attend the ceremony.. I dunno.
  22. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD's. We're dead, Stafford out sick!
  23. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Not a Devil, but we also had a great franchise 9 in Lanny McDonald
  24. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

He wore 9 at one point too IIRC
  25. February 24th Elias night

That doesn't mean Lou doesn't deserve to be called out for acting like a fvcking bitch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. February 24th Elias night

Pretty much where I am with it. If Lou can't (or simply chooses not to) be a part of this night, so be it. To me it's more about celebrating Patrik, and the people that WILL be there to enjoy his special night. A night meant to be all about the positives.
  27. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I’d be interested in Kane if the Devils think they have a good chance of resigning him.
  1. Load more activity