All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

The one time he didn’t pick it up, we lost in the Finals. And Parise didn’t pick it up in 2012. Should we make it back to the Finals at any point in the future, it should be imparted to whoever the captain is at that time- PICK UP THE TROPHY. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 2018 Miami Dolphins thread

OTA’s start today... Tannehill back on the field for the first time since last summer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

I love when people just make things up. Unlike the jinx where if you touch the Stanley Cup before you win it, you will never win it. That clearly isn’t made up and has a basis in actual science. Case in point, I’ve touched it, and I’ve never won the Stanley Cup.
  5. Revisiting the new Uniforms

You were correct, people said they’d buy that one. I don’t like it at all. I think Devilsguy was thrown off when you said “cartoonish”, as the Rats Jersey has a cartoon for a crest, as many AHL jerseys do.
  6. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

God we can only hope.
  7. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

"the 75-year-old never seemed destined to just fade away into the sunset, instead now picking another opportunity to turn a franchise around and then likely hand the keys to his son." Lol. Isles fans better pray that doesn't happen.
  8. Today
  9. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Yeah a guy on FB yesterday insisted that Scott Stevens never touched the Prince of Wales trophy. I had to show him pictures of Scotty touching/lifting it in all 3 cup years.
  10. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

time will tell but I never saw him leaving there, which means it could probably happen
  11. Revisiting the new Uniforms

Yeah, I meant the Devils concept one. Sorry, should've specified. I thought that's what most people were referring to and the one they said they liked and would buy.
  12. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

He certainly did not have many of those playing for us. If game 7 is anything like game 6, it will be non-stop intensity. All hands on deck!
  13. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

Without JT, the Isles are going nowhere. I do not care who is in charge.
  14. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

I hate him for trying to throw Ray and Co under a nonexistent bus, but thank god he scored tonight
  15. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Fantastic hockey game. Looking forward to game 7. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

Per Friedman, the league has said it has no issues with the contacts.
  17. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

Assuming he re-signs, I’m sure a lot of it will have to do with Snow being gone and Lou being a credible replacement. According to someone on HF Boards who posts in the Isles forum who they say is tuned in, there’s going to be a new deal announced in the next week or so. The Isles ownership came very close to fvcking things up royally, even by the standards of the Islanders of the last 20 years.
  18. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

Wasn't he just hired by the Isles today? If so, then it would be considered tampering if he met with JT before taking the Isles job as he was employed by TOR at the time. Good for Lou. He will bring instant credibility to that dumpster fire of a franchise, as much for who he is as for what he will do. Hopefully he doesn't find a goalie or descent defenders, because the offense on that team is pretty strong right now (assuming JT stays).
  19. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

If anybody doesn't like this sport after watching Game 6 nobody can help you. Damn these teams are putting it all out on the line tonight.
  20. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

DSP is having himself a game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. New York Mets 2018 season thread

It was an ugly boring game but who cares about style points. Vargas didn't implode. Flores got himself a nice clutch hit. Offense is still crap but today it was the defense that saved us with a great catch by Nimmo and left and a very nicely turned DP in the middle innings. Questionable managing the Callaway got away with and Familia definitely got away with a hanger or two. Terrific play by Rosario deep in the hole there to end the game. 4 in a row. I'll take it anyway I can. And with Philly playing Atlanta we have to make sure we win the next two and inch closer to whoever loses
  22. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

Lou met with JT in TO. very recently. (according to EJ Hradek/Weeks) You know he's already perusing (lusting) other teams goalies. I think they'll get JT signed.
  23. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

IF he resigns with the Islanders I don't think it will have anything to do with LL being there or not. The guy has put up with playing in hell for years now, it may just be his comfort zone. If they can manage to get a stud goalie and some upgrades on defense they could be a much better team.
  24. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

He already knows he looks good in red white and black, just sayin’.
  25. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

Lol good, Lou is out of touch and won't be able to help that dumpster fire of an organization. I still say JT walks away from them too, it's his time to get out, he's a dummy if he resigns.
  26. New York Mets 2018 season thread

And of course he starts the 7th with Ramos...who walks a guy
  27. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Managers definitely do this stuff early on. Those "can I trust you here" moments where they put a guy in a tough situation that he wouldn't ordinarily be in...and I'm fine with that. To test a guy out. But we're already 40+ games in and are coming off a horrible stretch. No more messing around. And Callaway was a pitching coach he should know better
  1. Load more activity