All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

like that time we got Scott Stevens for free you mean?
  3. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

No other GM in history has ever lost more of his important players via free agency than Lou. So for the love of job give him that GM job asap so that Tavares goes to free agency for sure
  4. 2018 Offseason Thread

Never wanted E. Kane on this team anyways, and especially not at that money. That’s going to look real bad when he returns to his 50 point season next year at a $7M price tag. Evander Kane is not a $49M player.
  5. 2018 Offseason Thread

Prospects Thread
  6. 2018 Offseason Thread

1 year deal for a 26 year old, kind of feels like throwing something against the wall to see if it sticks. No harm though if they aren't squeezed on the number of contracts available.
  7. 2018 Offseason Thread

was is discussed at all on this forum that we signed Egor Yakovlev? didn't see it anywhere but i might have just missed it
  8. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

And, of course, it could’ve been official before that, without our knowledge. I don’t see an issue, neither did the league who presumably knows more details than us.
  9. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

I mean it could only ever be considered tampering if Lou were making a pitch on behalf of the Leafs, but he officially agreed to the Islanders job the next day. So he was trying to get Tavares to sign an extension with the Isles, which by definition isn’t tampering. If anything the Leafs might lodge some kind of complaint that Lou interferes with them being able to sign Tavares while Lou was technically still under contract with the Leafs.
  10. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Now I definitely feel like I have a tapeworm.
  11. New York Mets 2018 season thread

AJ Ramos is lolworthy at this point...another brilliant waste of our mid-market resources.
  12. Lou out at Toronto Named Dir Hockey for Isles

I’d appreciate the beard part.
  13. 2018 Offseason Thread

I guess they're banking on a compliance buyout after the next strike. They're crazy paying top dollar for such a long time to that guy. Hopefully this takes them out of the Tavares sweepstakes.
  14. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

This is the stuff nightmares are made of: https://deadspin.com/blue-jackets-prospect-who-thought-he-had-serious-diseas-1826235079 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. New York Mets 2018 season thread

And the best game of his career game against Florida too as well. Complete game 1-0 shutout in front of 15 people at Marlins Park
  16. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Allegedly they brought him back up just cause they're so enamored with the way Mesoraco calls a game and does the defensive work they want Nido to learn from him. But yeah we need Plaw back to get rid of Nido/Lobaton once and for all. And re: Wheeler:
  17. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Nido is another one I'm sick of looking at. He's hitting .150. He has no business on an MLB roster right now
  18. New York Mets 2018 season thread

By all means Sandy just keep letting Reyes continue to be the useless fvck-up that he is. Though Callaway seems equally clueless as to how much Reyes sucks now.
  19. 2018 JETS

I also think that Mac gets too much grief for the Hackenberg pick. Yes it was a reach but the upside was there. Opinions of him back then, there were plenty of negative, but he also had his believers and he had all the physical tools. Plus that second round after Hack was very weak other than Deion Jones. It's not like Pro Bowler after Pro Bowler went off the board after Hack. Now sure he could've traded the pick but this isn't quite as awful as folks are making it out to be. I mean we had Tampa taking Roberto Aguayo a bit later in that round.
  20. New York Mets 2018 season thread

I'm just fed up with always having to "hope for the best, maybe if he can be the guy he was three years ago," blah blah blah. That's how this fvcking franchise always rolls. Always sifting through bargain bins and flea markets. Wheeler suddenly turning it up a few notches. Maybe he manages to go six tonight. I'm still not a big fan of his, but at least he's keeping the Mets in it for now.
  21. 2018 Offseason Thread

Evander Kane getting a reported 7 year deal at 7M per. Crazy money for a guy like that imo.
  22. New York Mets 2018 season thread

I'm thinking hopefully Bautista can turn back the clock just long enough until TJ Rivera comes back and then we can dump him. But they're projecting TJ will be out until July. Which may really mean August.
  23. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Unfortunately those three are why the Mets are going to have an impossible time going on an extended tear. They're impossible to count on. Pressure is really on deGrom and Thor to win most of their starts.
  24. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Maybe that day is coming once Swarczak is healthy. But one of Matz/Vargas/Wheeler is not finishing the season in the starting rotation. Gsellman and Lugo have earned it
  25. Yesterday
  26. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Typical Sandy move with Bautista. Lazy, unimaginative, uninspired. I don't think I've ever despised a Met GM as much as I do Sandy. Would be nice if the Mets could just ONCE not look through other teams' trash bins. Wheeler is a fvcking loser...I swear the Mets seem to corner the market on losers. Of course this means Wheeler will be here for at least three more years getting shot after shot. At least demote him to the pen. Gsellman or Lugo deserve a shot to start with the way they've pitched.
  27. New York Mets 2018 season thread

If Reyes isn't hitting can he at least FIELD the damn ball competently. And lets's not let Wheeler off the hook either he had a terrible start to the inning. But nobody can pick anybody up on this team. What should've been a 1 run inning for Florida is now 3 thanks to a million hopper up the middle off the bat of Realmuto that somebody should have fielded
  1. Load more activity