All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don’t remember this kid at all; when did we draft him?
  3. Frig that Buttman. 😠 Special tv privileges when I can't even watch a national game because of blackouts. Frak this league!
  4. Today
  5. Personally, I would never continue watching and supporting a team that moved away. Can't imagine a ton of Coyotes fans are going to do this either. Even more ridiculous when some people in NJ can't even watch the Devils because of blackouts...
  6. And that's why they should have him play center (he's done that before) or wing. He skates like Jack. Being that he's played mostly D, he has good D awareness. Let's see what he can do at Utica first before trading him -which should be a last resort.
  7. Where did they even get Yetis from though? Is there some Utah folklore story that I've just missed? Cause Yetis have always been associated with the Himalayan mountains like Everest. Like even Disney's Animal Kingdom has the roller coaster with the Yeti that is literally themed to this. I would think most people from there would much rather have a team name that's actually associated with their state, even more so because the Jazz have nothing to do with their state.
  8. Remember when he said something like, "hoping and praying for things to get better isn't a plan" or something like that around when he fired Lindy? That's what he was doing... Hoping and praying things would get better. That was his response to all these things. Really odd he would continue to place trust in people that were not performing up to the standard that was expected.
  9. I see what you did there. 👌🏻
  10. That's probably the what they're going for.....a waiting list.
  11. Whoops! Password is "ALLCAPS" (in all caps, no quotes)
  12. I'm missing the password
  13. That seems like more deposits than seats….
  14. Seriously there's two DBAs that seem to have endless coaching lives: Dumb But Ancient in Lindy Dumb But Angry in Hynes
  15. How the fvck does this guy keep getting hired for head coaching jobs? https://newjerseyhockeynow.com/2024/04/19/former-new-jersey-devils-head-coach-john-hynes-named-usa-iihf-mens-world-tournament-luke-hughes/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABHSICpX2DocCD10GC7cbg2zOIhNKgpoygrBcajmcflqfSKNGXnKyiE9XroQ_aem_AehgSEQW3fuAyeThZr6WWxjxXEJ7QOcYAjE2218dHg7vYn5plA8VjPqWFYRqeaR5E5M#lv6wjail3vowkdkibqe
  16. I don’t fully hate them but not a fan by any stretch. I would’ve gone without names on the back for these. The 1920s-style font is OK but can’t say I love it. A 3 out of 10 from me. If the names were removed, maybe a 3.5 or 4.
  17. Made us an NJDevs bracket challenge league for anyone interested, we all got busted last year lol Password: ALLCAPS https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/en/leagues/39143
  18. I just hope the fvckin Rags DON’T win the Cup. I know there surely are better teams, but those douches winning the Cup would be AWFUL.
  19. What I hate about some of Fitz's recent quotes is that almost from the BEGINNING he clearly didn't like some things that he saw, but the way to deal with all of that was to...do next to nothing?! At the very least, I would've shortened Lindy's leash considerably if I had observed that from the same first-hand perspective that Fitz had. If you see patterns developing that you don't like, here's a crazy idea...maybe ADDRESS IT?! I know Lou is past his prime and I wouldn't want him back, but think if he saw the same sh!t, that any of that would've flown under his watch? No fvcking way. Anyway, goes back to the same thing at this point...it's all about the actions now. That's why I'm trying not to make TOO much of these quotes for now. But they're not making Fitz look great at the moment.
  20. I appreciate the lengths the NHL went to, to keep the Coyotes in the desert for almost two decades after the dude from Swift Trucking first started having big troubles with the team in the mid 2000s. Despite the insane money they make as a league, I think the NFL is the absolute worst with the way they uproot franchises every few years at even the sign of a better publicly financed stadium deal. The NHL honestly seemed like they exhausted every possible solution to keep the team in the Phoenix area but losing that arena vote in November which everyone thought was a slam dunk until the opposition ran way more (negative) ads than Murelo was probably the final straw.
  21. Ironic quote coming from a guy that seemingly didn't come in to work for about 5 months straight at one point.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.