All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

He has to be asleep for the 8 goals, killing him isn't the answer. Medically induced coma for a few weeks, perhaps... I'm not sure how "key" Zacha is, honestly. But I would like to know.
  3. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

The only problem with this post is that I can only click the "laugh" emoji once. Just canceled work for tomorrow. Which means I'm watching this game. And hopefully at 1:30 am I'm not red-eyed and pissed off.
  4. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Just so you know, if the Devils score 8 goals tonight I will literally murder you.
  5. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

At least it kind of looks like him. I'm still trying to figure out who the fvck this is.
  6. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Last time I went to sleep before puck drop, the Devils scored 8 goals. I'll have to miss this one too, and I'm hoping for the same. Any info on Zacha's status? We really need Gross's replacement to get here soon. An injury to a key player and we have not heard a thing from the reporters.
  7. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Selfishly I'm hoping UMD loses their game on Friday so we can potentially get Anderson signed for the final stretch of the season, think Anderson could do some good with the injuries we have right now
  8. Today
  9. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Yeah I saw that, but still....without a hockey stick...preeeeeeeetty creepy. Imagine some kid having that bobblehead in his bedroom lol.
  10. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Seeing her face was just another dagger to the heart at the end of that playoff run.
  11. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Lines at practice, per Amanda: Hall-Hischier-Palmieri Grabner-Zajac-Gibbons Maroon-Coleman-Noesen Stafford-Boyle-Bratt Greene-Vatanen Moore-Severson Butcher-Lovejoy Schneider
  12. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Wood out tonight due to upper body injury (no surprise there) Bratt in today in his place.
  13. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Weekly prospects update from Franken/AATJ: https://www.allaboutthejersey.com/2018/3/20/17137628/new-jersey-devils-prospect-update-3-20-18
  14. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Those Thornton bobbles are fvcking hilarious. Detroit had a funny bobble giveaway this year too, they unearthed this YouTube video of a 14 year old Dylan Larkin referring to himself as "D-Boss" and they made a bobblehead of it. https://www.nhl.com/redwings/video/dylan-d-boss-larkin-bobblehead/t-277437404/c-55416703
  15. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

'Topless bobbleheads?! Where?!' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

12-4 Devils
  17. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

LGD!!! Per Amanda (no surprise) , #NJDevils: Cory Schneider in the starters net in San Jose at morning skate. Should get the start against the Sharks. ETA: (per Amanda) #NJDevils Miles Wood will not play tonight vs San Jose. Out with an upper body injury, listed as day-to-day. That makes way for Jesper Bratt to return to the lineup. Will confirm with #NJDevils coach John Hynes after morning skate.
  18. Another new football league starting 2019

Fans ultimately want to see the best players, which takes a league with a lot of money to pay them. Bottom line, this isn't going to work. What could work would be some kind of 18-22 year old league to compete with, and ultimately supplant the NCAA. Would take a lot of capital in that teams would need a lot of money to pry away the big time NCAA coaches, pay for medical care, facilities, training, etc. But the players can get paid and concentrate on becoming better football players. I think fans would ultimately come around in that they would be watching something with a lot less moral taint than the NCAA. I could see a lot of tech billionaires (who for the most part went to ivy league schools with no big time athletics programs) get behind this. If Jeff Bezos, Mark Cuban, Peter Thiel and Zuckerberg got interested in it, it might actually work.
  19. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Very much so the best
  20. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Holy sh!t. Shirtless Bobbleheads? I don't know if that's the worst thing I've ever seen, or the best. I'm inclined to say the worst, but I'm not sure...
  21. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

I am looking forward to Florida finally playing these three magical games in hand they have that someone seems to have forgotten to schedule.
  22. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

Just win. Don't care how, just win the fvcking game. Especially on a night where the opposition team is giving out topless bobbleheads. fvck their bobbleheads. It's actually pretty funny. But still.
  23. GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

1st things first, Thank God for the ignore button. Jeez, even winning 3 in a row, we find ourselves with Must-win games, like tonight feels. Especially, with the next game, going into Pitts. Though I'm confident 6 of 8 home games when this trip is over, and we'll still be in good shape, I seriously don't think this team will allow itself to cave. Predict that 3rd and 4th liners come through tonight, and somehow, I can stay awake. Could be a snow day/work from home day tomorrow! LGD!!
  24. Another new football league starting 2019

I could see 1 working if they went into the correct markets, put teams into places where they have just lost or are losing NFL football. St. Louis, Oakland, a San Diego could all work. The rest I have no idea and 2 leagues at the same time is ridiculous. Vince has to be fuming today though lol
  25. PLAYOFFS: The "Don't Jinx It" Thread

im okay with 94... but in this case could we go 6-3-1 and win the next 6 in a row... it would be a lot less stressful
  26. New York Mets 2017-18 offseason thread

I need to see a lot more of that, but it's something.
  27. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

I agree with most stuff but not the Subban stuff. He proved over and over and over and over that he was all about himself and not the team. That's not a guy you slap a C on. The apologists will say that they just couldn't handle someone with a big personality. It was more than that. He was sure great for the fans, there's no denying that. But coaches and players we're clashing HARD with him and he'd use the fan as leverage to make things go his way, putting pressure on the organization through the fans. That's MTL's #1 enemy, the fanbase. They put sooooo much pressure on the players, organization that they make desperate moves to please them. It's the fanbase's fault if they NEED a coach / GM that speaks french, it's the fanbase's fault if some players would never want to play there. And well Chelios wasn't traded cause of his personality, he was traded cause he slept with the team president's wife lol
  1. Load more activity