All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wood suspended two games

Wood totally deserved this, so as much as it sucks I can’t complain. Immediately when it happened I texted my brother and said “That’ll be two games I think,” Wood checked a guy from behind into the boards when he had time to let up and he left his feet, he honestly gave the DPS no choice here.
  3. Wood suspended two games

Remind me how many times did Kreider do this before the league suspended him? 50? This really didn't look like a suspendable offense to me. It was a careless play and he's gotta hold up there. First offense should be a fine and a warning. But he's a Devils so the book is going to be thrown at him.
  4. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

LGDs,
  5. February 24th Elias night

The font on the numbers aren't correct, the 2 is especially noticeable and it will be even more noticeable when #26 is up there if it's done right...
  6. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Lappin's been on the second line the last two games lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Wood suspended two games

Hopefully, lesson learned. Love his spirit and his game, but leaving his feet was a mistake. Just good the guy he hit wasn't hurt. Too lazy to look up how to spell it.
  8. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

hopefully not, it is honestly in our best interest that he continues to be delusional and squander any chance at a cup by staying there because he will artificially keep them afloat and away from higher draft picks, as well as the fact that he'd likely be worth some good assets still if traded.
  9. Wood suspended two games

godamnit, oh well it's totally deserved. We needed him today and tuesday though so it sucks
  10. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

touchdown Flyers lol
  11. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

7!!! King Nothing makes a good save on a 2 on 1 then a flubbed rebound shot goes 5 hole. is this going to be Lundqvist’s Patrick Roy moment....?
  12. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Remember when some were saying they wouldnt want Giroux in NJ when he was rumoured to be available cause "he was done" lol
  13. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

6 past Lundqvist. What a snipe by Giroux
  14. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I guess Lappin draws in
  15. Today
  16. February 24th Elias night

What on his banner needs to be fixed?
  17. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Marty was winning Vezina’s at 35. Just sayin...
  18. Wood suspended two games

Boo. Was hoping it’d be a fine for a first offense, but can’t argue much with 2 games.
  19. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Rangers look uninterested.
  20. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

No Wood. No good.
  21. Wood suspended two games

2 threads in a 10 second span. Nice.
  22. Wood suspended two games

Amanda Stein‏Verified account @amandacstein FollowingFollowing @amandacstein More #NJDevils: NHL announces Miles Wood suspended two games. 1:58 PM - 18 Feb 2018 from Jersey City, NJ
  23. Wood suspended two games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Lundqvist with a cool 5 goals allowed in his first 18 shots against. Elite
  25. February 24th Elias night

This isn't a complaint but you can't even see jersey banners or Stanley cup banners if you sit in certain places because of how big the score board is lol All the people on the attack side behind the goal won't even see the banner actually rise to the rafters during Elias night lol
  26. February 24th Elias night

if you don't know already, some tickets were released at face value. a few left at ticketmaster.
  27. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Yeah, that and I'm at work so this is giving me something to pass the time lol.
  1. Load more activity