All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Rumor is Buffalo is looking for a 1st, a prospect, and another piece (B prospect or 2nd) for Kane, I'd be seeing red I'd be so angry if we gave up that much for Evander Kane
  3. GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

Alright, I've had about enough of losing to this sh!tbag team. Pound these stupid fvckers into the ground so hard, they wake up tomorrow morning in China. LGD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Depending on the cost................ I think we would all love to see Evander Kane with Nico and Hall and bumping Kyle to the 2nd line. Kane is going to be an UFA and will not re-sign in Buffalo (we are believed to think anyways) and it really shouldn't cost that much to get him. What would the Devils give up is the question.
  5. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Nice re-cap. I'm glad someone else appreciates the atmosphere in Tampa. It's hard to describe to others that don't live here, and sometimes it's even hard for me to appreciate it because I've been here so long and I forget what other places/arenas/teams are like, but the Lightning truly have a world-class product. Last month marked 20 years when I moved here - the year that Lecavalier was drafted, and incidentally I was able to go to the game two weeks ago (a week before the Devils game) when they retired his number. They did a great job with the ceremony, similar to what the Devils did for Brodeur and making it a great spectacle. Back when I first moved here the arena (the same one they still play in) was newer and nice, but nowhere near what it is now. Also back then, the fans, understandably, where novices to the game for the most part, when I would go to games it was sort of laughable, and also annoying, listening to people sitting around me comment on the game -- they just had no idea what they were watching, they'd complain about things that weren't a problem, and so forth. But now, as you said, the fans have been passionate for nearly two decades - they support the team like no other, and they understand the game now too. The owner really deserves a lot of credit for pouring so much of his own money into the stadium -- the food options are indeed pretty nice like you mentioned, there generally isn't a bad seat in the house (they even removed a huge section for the Coors Light goal bar in the 300s behind the net), and the pre-game cinematics are electrifying. My buddy and I who went to the game with me got to meet up with Louie aka NJDevs1214 and his friend for a minute while waiting on line for a beer - it was very cool to meet someone from here and also put a face to a name. Appreciate him coming down and making the effort to find me.
  6. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of Triumph and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the NJDevs Moderation Team. Examples of analysis performed within this reply are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any other forum member of NJDevs.
  7. Olympic Hockey

This tournament is a joke without NHL players. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Wood suspended two games

Interesting. Had no idea. Don't really get the concept, and I think it's actually less funny if it's truly just a company that's all about the violent aspect of the game. Oh well. Well yeah. Before I knew it was an actual company, I took at as mostly in jest - a play on words (the Trump slogan), and a guy who wants the physical nature back in hockey. Not necessarily "violence" in the literal sense.
  9. Today
  10. Olympic Hockey

And then again you also bitched me out over bringing up something you said months ago as well saying how petty I was and here you are doing just that. I swear with you this crap is cyclical and goes nowhere. I will try to bring this up only in the politics thread, but after you got hammered pretty hard last time I doubt you will bother to reply in there.
  11. New York Mets 2017-18 offseason thread

For what it's worth pace of play changes include a limit on the number of (non-pitching change) mound visits per game and shortening commercials by twenty seconds per half inning in the regular season. Typically the players are still whining about the mound visits being limited even though having six per nine innings and one per extra inning is still pretty liberal, and they're not exactly enforcing the limit - it'll be left up to the umpire to do that.
  12. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Interested to see what shero cooks up at the deadline
  13. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Chances of prying Patrick Kane from Chicago?
  14. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I know I've given this advice multiple times because you find good links, and this goes for the rest of the posters here - if you don't see it posted anywhere, start a thread. There's got to be more people who would click on a Hynes interview thread than the game thread from last night. The bottom threads on Page 1 of this forum haven't been posted in for weeks. EDIT: Even though it says I am a 'Mod', I am not, this is just my opinion and does not reflect anything about DM's opinion.
  15. All purpose general trade speculation thread

That’s a tiny haul for a good goalie. Damnit.
  16. Olympic Hockey

Donato is all over the ice
  17. Olympic Hockey

Bruins have something in Ryan Donato. Kid looks good.
  18. Olympic Hockey

2-0 USA!
  19. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

They interviewed patty after Hynes, 26 is the best, love that man, even though he was almost a ranger
  20. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Flyers acquired Petr Mrazek from the Wings for a 2018 4th round pick and conditional 2019 3rd round pick.
  21. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

I feel like that HAD to be an NJDevs member. Fess up, big guy, whomever you are!!!
  22. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

I lol'd re the Hall jersey. Interesting info to read. Agree, pretty ridiculous for a fan to try to stand there and educate a NHL head coach, should just get an account on a hockey message board like the rest of us.
  23. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I stopped reading when the guy said he was 3 for 120.
  24. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Sworn Defenders earlier this week in a depth d move welcomed Zdeno Chara and Mike Green (along with an 18th). Officially giving up on Klefbom in an Oilers down year along with Olli Maata and a 14th. In more impactful news, Sworn D sends off Thomas Vanek, Boone Jenner, Josh Morrisey and a 7th rounder for a 17, Brayden Schenn, Erik Karlsson and bringing back a team favorite, Jonathan Quick who will be the presumptive starter with Murray remaining as an insurance policy and keeper candidate.
  25. Wood suspended two games

That's this company... https://violentgentlemen.com https://violentgentlemen.com/products/make-hockey-snapback
  26. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Didn't see this posted anywhere - it's a 12 minute interview with Hynes. He talks about the rebuild, Hall (MVP!), Zacha and a bunch of other things but at the end he's asked about Schneids & he says he started skating again today http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/hockey-central-at-noon/devils-coach-wants-taylor-halls-name-hart-conversation/
  27. Yesterday
  28. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I got a chuckle out of the Mueller analysis, I wonder if the author didn't realize he was hurt for almost 4 months
  1. Load more activity