All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

All out war @BOS tonight; I wonder what kind of officiating we will see tonight. I cannot keep count of the all the non-calls during this postseason. Will it be called tightly or will they be allowed some leeway? And all the pickiness at faceoffs has to stop!
  3. John Hynes in Review

Our real need seems to be with the d-men. Anyone have any other ideas who might be a good fit? Yes, I am sure Ray will make one big splash up front, depending on cap space. Why not?
  4. Keith Kinkaid Appreciation Thread.

We will see where he one is at training camp. 1A/1B?
  5. Brian Boyle should win the Masterton Trophy

That is so true; just ask anyone he has played with. And he always stands up for his teammates.
  6. John Hynes in Review

I’m not sure I’d give Nash 3-4 years at 33. He’s missed a lot of games the last few years, and as a result his production has dropped off big time. Hasn’t even cracked 40 points since 2015.
  7. John Hynes in Review

Pretty much what MD said. Nash I expect will be relatively cheap. Something like three or four years with an AAV of between 3 and 4 million. Perhaps even fewer years. JVR will probably get six years at 6 million AAV on the low side. Ultimately my hope is that Shero is in for one mega deal for someone currently not in the organization. I’m hoping Tavares just because you don’t have to trade anyone to get him, unlike someone like Karlsson who might also require you to take an albatross like Bonny Ryan.
  8. Hall for the Hart

He's staying
  9. John Hynes in Review

I think anyone would take JVR over Nash, but JVR is gonna get a future buyout deal. I’d rather someone else give him that deal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

https://twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports/status/988865032866889728
  11. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Same ol Harvey too lolz
  12. New York Mets 2018 season thread

And right after the Mets tie it up on a moonshot to Cespedes, Harvey gives the lead right back. He's total trash
  13. John Hynes in Review

Wouldn’t you rather have JVR?
  14. 2018 Offseason Thread

15. John Hynes in Review

For those wondering about Maroon, I kind of hope the Devils are more inclined to kick the tires on Rick Nash. I wouldn’t get into a bidding war, but something like the Eric Staal deal with Minnesota would be very interesting.
  16. John Hynes in Review

What you're saying, stated another way, is that what makes Maroon not fit the mold of the team also makes him what the team is somewhat lacking - not the slow part, but the strong big body who wins pucks. No offense to Brian Boyle but some of things Maroon did along the boards and in front of the net had me going, "Finally!" Of course, he did some boneheaded things too. I'm not against re-signing him but I'm also not thrilled with having both Boyle and Maroon on the ice together every night. It starts to change the mold. I get the sense that Hynes really likes to have good locker room guys around a la Jimmy Hayes. It seems to me that Maroon is really well liked around the league, especially by his current and former teammates.
  17. Keith Kinkaid Appreciation Thread.

Yup.
  18. Keith Kinkaid Appreciation Thread.

We might need to hold on to KK. Next season could be another back-and-forth between Cory and KK
  19. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Same ol Zack. You're next pal.
  20. Yesterday
  21. 2018 Offseason Thread

I’m right there with you, Reverend.
  22. 2018 Offseason Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. 2018 Offseason Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. 2018 Offseason Thread

And Nico is already way better defensively.
  25. 2018 Offseason Thread

He has fast hands , I think he could be good..if he works at it..
  26. 2018 Offseason Thread

looking at Barzal play this year... and remembering hearing the last 2 seasons that he might be a bust... is insanely encouraging when it comes to projecting what Nico could be.
  27. Brian Boyle should win the Masterton Trophy

Hoping Brian wins this, personally like many others I think he deserves it. No issues with him coming back again next season. He is who he is on the ice, a big guy who plays much smaller but still is a solid 4th line C who brings some intangibles to the team. Always liked the guy honestly, a team first guy no matter where he's been.
  1. Load more activity