All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All purpose Patrik Elias memories and love topic

That was an amazing play, reading his article in the Players Tribune just shows how much extra work he put into being a great player.
  3. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

100%, and how about us going on a hot streak too? Well...at least not a blown road trip. I personally would be happy if we could win half of those games.
  4. February 24th Elias night

Posters and retirement small red pins were at the den for awhile. At least past the 1st intermission. I ended up going back towards the end of the 2nd period and grabbed a few of the pucks that were used in the elias ceremony. It's a cool little keepsake which I put in the elias retirement puck case. It was a fantastic night, best in a long time.
  5. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

The did and they can ......................................themselves
  6. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

well its still the Pens, Vegas, Tampa, Nashville, San Jose etc etc all strong teams If anything if were going to make the playoffs this is the best preparation and if we can win some of those game its a good boost for the first round
  7. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Unfortunately I didn't get to see the ceremony, heard Brodeur was standoffish. To be fair he did send out a positive tweet https://twitter.com/MartinBrodeur/status/967573046377762816
  8. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Love the comments from ownership https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/2018/02/24/michael-grabner-makes-devils-debut-against-islanders-cory-schneider-groin-injury-blake-coleman/370303002/
  9. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

True, but hot streaks dont usually last a month or longer.
  10. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Would love to get in the middle of one of these salary retention deals here if that's going to be the new thing.
  11. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Still a lot of HUGE games coming against teams we're competing with... 2 against the Canes, 1 against the Islanders.... Then tons of games against red hot teams... Mid March will be an absolute nightmare.
  12. All purpose general trade speculation thread

seems like an overpayment by the Islanders. Davidson was actually on waivers earlier this season, Edmonton claimed him from the Habs.
  13. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

he was sharp. I liked how confident he was at the end of the game
  14. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

these days I guess John MacLean just stammers blatantly obvious comments to himself.
  15. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Kinkaid was fvcking fantastic tonight. Good on him!
  16. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Nash is likely heading to Boston, it's not rumours anymore. Both sides admitted trying to make a deal work
  17. Today
  18. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Better than his previous gig, it could be argued...
  19. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

yup, the Isles and Carolina have not been running with the ball for awhile now
  20. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

they should have known it was a weak call at first. In these cases you usually keep it in mind for a make up call, which can be a stretch at time but usually it's understood that it's weakish cause it's a make up call... BUT then seconds later they had 2 back to back opportunity to call one and nothin'... NOTHING Anyway we won. fvck it
  21. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

I would have thrown my I shaped wife and O shaped self at the TV
  22. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Yeah if the Islanders would have scored on that PP i would of thrown my whole L-shaped couch to the TV.
  23. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

And on a random note...Bryce Salvador is really friggin' good at his latest gig.
  24. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

But oh did they try...
  25. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

That’s what frustrated me. You can swallow your whistle if you need to, but you can’t call a ridiculous penalty and then watch a player get tripped on a breakaway, get the puck, and then get tripped again without making a call. And you DEFINITELY can’t do all of that and proceed to give the other team another power play 4 minutes later.
  26. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

No one could spoil Patty's night, even the stripes.
  1. Load more activity