All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Would really like to see Hall's streak continue, but I want the 2 points even more. Maybe he'll get an empty netter...
  3. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

good to see that embellishing little bitch Skinner get a penalty edit: oh 4 on 4
  4. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Skinner reacted 2 seconds after the high stick. Go to the fvcking box and stfu you whinner
  5. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Yeah, he's truning it around. He'll be great for us.
  6. Yesterday
  7. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Come on TH! Keep the streak alive!
  8. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Now you've said that he'll probably go and score. But I do agree with you. Had a good scoring run earlier in the season but since then nothing. Would still take him over Stafford and Hayes though.
  9. February 24th Elias night

Deb just said every fan in attendance receives an Elias mini banner next week, NOT just the first 9,000 fans, which was the rumor I heard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I think the 2 on 1 shot Zacha just took was deflected.
  11. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Pavs is only 20, but is just learning to use the 6'3 210 frame. Scary potential right there......
  12. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

So I love Boyle’s story. I love Boyle as a man and as a hockey player. But I can’t be the only one that sees him as a complete and total liability on the ice, right? He’s supposed to be brilliant at faceoffs, yet I routinely see him beat (especially in key situations). He’s slower than hell.... bigger than a bear but he plays like he’s 5’ nothing. I just don’t see it with this guy. I liked being aggressive on that 2-on-1. Faulk made a retardedly good play
  13. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

He really is. I’ll gladly eat crow for some of my comments earlier this season. Patience has never been my strong suit.
  14. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Zacha is a totally different player from the start of the season. Makes some fantastic moves in the offensive zone. (Apart from that shot he just had!)
  15. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Pavs, turning it up
  16. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Moore, Im eating a crow sandwich, lol
  17. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Noted NJDevs bust Pavel Zacha with goals in back to back games
  18. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Yeah and it's nice to see him finally get rewarded with some pucks going in the net. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Reverse jinx. Vatanen will make it 3-1 now, I hope. Lol.
  20. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

You could see the guys yelling to Moore (especially Stafford) ''3 on 1, 3 on 1!!" great communication
  21. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I mean, if we could ever just stay out of the box one game, we'd be pretty dangerous...
  22. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Zachas game is really starting to develop
  23. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Another stupid penalty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Yay another penalty that’s amazing
  25. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Lmao look how dumb this idiot looks now
  26. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

You were saying?
  27. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

What a play by Moore my goooodddnneeeessss