All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Good luck with that.
  3. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Wood is going to have to keep the goalie interference to a minimum tonight.
  4. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

If struggling means having the most points in the league sign me up. Would be a huge win if they can pull it off.
  5. Today
  6. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Tampa has had issues with teams that are quick and annoying all season, but they do have deadly pp
  7. Olympic Hockey

Nice, wishing an injury to the guy that carried devils in 2012, very classy. He is not on devils anymore he made his decision for family reasons and is still there pretty happy. Yes it put us in sh!tty position, but at least he didnt sellout to another nhl team, unlike some other players.
  8. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

We’re so lucky to have him as a member here.
  9. Olympic Hockey

Same but I’m not holding my breath. Although I have watched 5 minutes of Olympic hockey
  10. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

I'm all about brass tax baby. fvck 'em up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Yeah, he just can’t tell Butcher from Greene and Zajac from Stafford, and he never knows which team is getting the penalty.
  12. Olympic Hockey

his comments were pretty lame given who he's beaten but he does have a good point regarding the way we treat American international hockey. We might as well have "Glory Days" blaring over every highlight we show cause they're all from 1980 or a useless shootout win in Sochi. Sad part is if our NHL'ers could have went this time we probably had a good shot at changing that narrative because we are finally starting to produce as much talent as Canada.
  13. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

I like your game plan. Simple. Efficient. No drawbacks.
  14. Olympic Hockey

They didn't win a medal yet and I'm still hoping they don't.
  15. All purpose general trade speculation thread

They play the Kings in a month and the Sabres not at all. I could see them looking at someone like Benoit Pouliot as a low-cost option if Johansson is out the rest of the year.
  16. All purpose general trade speculation thread

LA March 17th
  17. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Do we play either of them anytime soon?
  18. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

LGD!
  19. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Do they need to look at Kane anymore? Who else could they be looking at?
  20. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Found this, thought it was spot on. He's really honing his craft The Backhanded Devil liked Brendan Burke‏Verified account @brendanmburke Feb 16 More Watching the Devils broadcast from last night against the Hurricanes and I am reminded once again how @CangyManMSG is one of the best at weaving personal anecdotes into his broadcast. Young (all) broadcasters: watch him and take some notes. I am.
  21. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

I'm gonna watch American History X this afternoon because of your post lol
  22. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

We need to get revenge on the russian's tonight!!!
  23. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Tough task tonight....Stay out of the box and we have a chance...LGD
  24. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Two Devils scouts are at the Kings-Sabres today
  25. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

There's nothing quite like a violent MadDog GDT. They're what I look forward to these days. LGD!
  26. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Pics or it didn't happen. [emoji14] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. GDT: Devils @ Tampa 7:00 PM

Tough test tonight, but they’ve already beat the Lightning once this season. LGD
  1. Load more activity