All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I was at the game tonight; my girlfriend (originally from north Jersey and a Devils fan when she was a teenager and babysat for Bob Suave, though she hadn't followed hockey for many years) and I took a 2-day trip to Raleigh from the DC area. Good turnout by Devils fans at PNC Arena, good goaltending by Keith Kinkaid, and a very good win considering the Devils played and won less than 24 hours earlier in St. Petersburg. I'm pleased.
  3. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Mad Dog I wanna say thank you so much for learning how to embed. Hey DM / msweet can I send donations through Venmo?
  4. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Yes embedding is easier than I thought lol. [emoji14][emoji482] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

eventhough i know common sense doesnt apply to those awards... Tampa could survive losing Kuch with all the talent they have, Stamkos is 5th in points in the league, i mean. NJ can't lose Hall.
  6. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I think Kuch is the front runner for Hart right now. Mac has a pretty good chance too, as does Hall. If the Devils make the playoffs I’d bet my life savings (about three fiddy) on Hall finishing top-3.
  7. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

I guess since they changed the jerseys we all of a sudden give a sh!t about "franchise records"? Barely anyone gives a sh!t about KC or Colorado. Also your twitter links are working now so good job! You'll get my vote for most improved poster! Lol
  8. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

absolutely. Mackinnon has rantanen who's not thaaat far behind him in points. There's a 26pts gap between Hall and Hischier lol
  9. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

He better at least be nominated if we make the playoffs. We would be absolutely fvcked without him.
  10. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Doh, obviously meant the Hart, but if Hallsy wanted to go out and with the Conn Smythe too I wouldn’t object
  11. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

To win four games this week with the goaltenders we roll out there? What a pleasant surprise. Especially to win back-to-back on the road.
  13. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

https://twitter.com/Blockaid1/status/965404732373307393
  14. Today
  15. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Devils keep winning.....Rags keep getting hammered.......Life is good !!!
  16. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

On the contrary, I'd love to scroll through that draft thread and see all the hundred rolled eyes and aggressive oppositions to my major disappointment to drafting Zacha when we'd been slotted to select Barzal on a number of mocks. I thought his game was exactly what we needed for a team building mostly from scratch, and I just didn't get the Zacha pick at all. But, I'm not this person who thinks it's funny to yell "I told you so" in everyone's face who disagreed with you almost two years ago. We've all been wrong here a thousand times. fvck, I wanted Nolan Patrick. I was vehement that there was zero chance Cory re-signed here. Thank God I'm not running this team. You win some you lose some, just like everyone in the world. Sorry, double quote. My immediate reaction to the trade was a lot of disappointment, I was attached to Larsson and really saw him succeeding here for years. We watched his up and downs, DeBoer's absurd mismanagement of his development, half the board giving up on him assuming he'd end up like Gelinas eventually did. People were saying give him up for anything, and he later brought us back a franchise player. I saw him in Atlantic City playing for the ADevils the season after he scored a playoff goal and featured on a finals team, and he went from there to become our top defenseman. I was sad about it, but I also understood you couldn't not make that trade.
  17. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

18. New York Mets 2017-18 offseason thread

I know it's Spring Training but Sandy pumping up Tim Tebow as a guy who's going to make the major leagues is serious jumping of the shark. Unless he means by play in the Major Leagues, get some meaningless September AB's to sell tickets.
  19. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

20. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

no take backsies
  21. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

yup, he's been a non factor for awhile. Understandable though and the kid still has a bright future.
  22. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

Bratt seems to be losing confidence
  23. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

KK gave up that extra man goal on purpose, to keep the streak alive..
  24. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

the Hart trophy will be fought between Hall and Mackinnon im sure. Making the playoffs will likely help the case for either.
  25. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

26. GDT: Devils @ Carolina 5:00 PM

He, understandably, tries to do too much from time to time and does a fair amount of turning the puck over trying to skate through every defenseman on the ice. A shift or two before the goal, Faulk had broken his stick and we effectively had a 3 on 2. It broke down when Hall decided to try to beat whoever the Hurricane was around the wing, instead of playing smarter possessive hockey, and we lost the possession and Carolina was able to regroup. Drove me nuts, but obviously I wouldn't trade his game for anything.
  27. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

1. Load more activity