All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You'll never win with Schneider

Yeah basically if it was KK in the Florida game a few weeks back, he'd have given up a crap goal to start with then shut the door down the stretch whereas with Cory he played well until giving up the killer goal late. Maybe Keith's just hot on a fluky streak but it's always been the same **** with Cory as a Devil finding ways to either give up the worst goals or the worst timed goals. Honestly I don't think they win any of these four games if they didn't switch goalies.
  3. Keith Kinkaid Appreciation Thread.

Why change something that works? Let him go to Chipotle and wear that dopey green suit and Tweet postgamecaps.
  4. Keith Kinkaid Appreciation Thread.

I hated on Keith quite a bit, I can easily say I love the goof right now. I don't know how the hell this even happened but I'll take it.
  5. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Set your dvr and start the game 3 hours later. Thank you for your service!
  6. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

He must have forgot to put on his Harry Potter glasses. I was jumping around screaming so didn't hear the call until I went back and listened and he wasn't even close lol
  7. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Never change! ❤️
  8. Today
  9. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Did he just close that with a #cocksout?
  10. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

Adam who?
  11. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Holy fvcking sh!t what a game, I can't believe I didn't have a heart attack during this game. Just give the Hall the Hart trophy, it's his. We don't even sniff the playoffs without him. Kinkaid was fvcking fantastic again. Play him tomorrow too. LETS GO DEVILS!!! WOOOOOOO
  12. You'll never win with Schneider

I could not have said it any better.
  13. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Great fvckin' game Go Devils!
  14. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Penguins have won 15 of their last 17 at home. Those 2 losses were vs NJ. Outstanding.
  15. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

I guess eye abuse is ok if it gets wins. lol
  16. You'll never win with Schneider

The Sharks and Penguins games are two perfect examples of why Kinkaid will always be better than his numbers and will win more than he should over the course of his career. Devils come out flat in San Jose but Cory absolutely takes a blowtorch to the game, loses it, can't make a save. Just a frightened turtle in net. When Hall scored and we got it to 1-1 he had a chance to stabilize things. He threw up all over himself. Enter Kinkaid. The game was already over but he lets in a few to make it uglier on the scoreboard. Doesn't do his stats any good Today MASSIVE game. Devils again asleep at the onset. Kinkaid is absolutely brilliant. The only goal he lets in was not his fault and he keeps this game 1-0 through the 1st and early 2nd when Cory would've had it 3 or 4-0 Penguins. At 3-1 everybody knows the Penguins will mount a charge. Both goals weren't the weakest I've seen, but they were stoppable and should be stopped. But he is a backup after all. However, at 3-3 with the season on the brink the door was absolutely shut. Who knows if we were getting that 2nd point but come hell or high water Kinkaid was dragging this team to overtime. Schneider loses this in regulation That's what sets them apart. Kinkaid finds a way to get wins and points. Cory finds a way to blow wins and points.
  17. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

This seems correct.
  18. Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

19. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Lovejoy jersey?
  20. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

I love you!!!!!
  21. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

I'm so high after this win I just went and spent some money on Devils stuff.
  22. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

I told you guys I'm a total jinx. i didn't watch tonight, they win. I watched the Ducks and Sharks games, they lose. i didn't watch the Nashville, Vegas and LA games, they win. i gotta stop watching the games live. Maybe I need to poke my eyes out before games and then put them back in when games are over.
  23. GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

Outstanding effort, they could have mailed this in. But they found a way against the Pens. Kudos to all for not giving up, especially after that 3rd period.
  24. Keith Kinkaid Appreciation Thread.

The rest of the team (especially the 6 million dollar man on the bench) needs to chip in so he can take his date somewhere nicer than Chipotle.
  25. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF 1)CBJ - 75 - 89 - 7 - 103 - (+3) - STL,@EDM,@CGY,@VAN,DET,PIT,@NSH 2)PHI - 75 - 88 - 7 - 102 - (+2) - @PIT,@DAL,@COL,BOS,@NYI,CAR,NYR 4)NJD - 74 - 84 - 8 - 100 - (E) - @PIT(W),TBL,CAR,PIT,NYI,@MTL,NYR,TOR,@WSH 3)FLA - 72 - 81 - 10 - 101 - (+1) - ARI,@NYI,@TOR,@OTT,@BOS,CAR,@NSH,BOS,BUF,@BOS The team that showed up in Nashville, showed up today. And then, there is the team that showed up on San Jose. This is the same team that needs to show up tomorrow. Also, must give credit to NJDFan for the schedule, I got it from his post.
  1. Load more activity